- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
#Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign MNANGAGWA AND HIS DELEGATION WILL FACE MASS PROTEST at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, from Zimbabweans based in the US organised by the MDC’s US Chapter as well as Zimbabweans based in Canada over the deteriorating rights situation in the country.
Mnangagwa and his ruthless militarised Zanu pf State security agents are accused of kidnapping the youthful medical doctor Peter Magombeyi, the acting president of the Zimbabwe Hospital Doctors Association from his home in Harare at the weekend on Saturday.
The MDC provincial chairperson for Canada and America, Tawanda Dzvokora, said the call to action is because of the deteriorating human rights situation against political and civic leaders and Zimbabweans in general in Zimbabwe.
The crisis in Zimbabwe is real and Zimbabweans need to escalate global attention to the suffering of the people caused my Mnangagwa’s militarised Zanu pf regime, after countless abductions estimated at over 50 since January 2019. Those in free democratic space across the world should stand together and call for a tighter economic and travel sanctions to be rolled out again Mnangagwa’s militarised Zanu pf regime, his henchmen and cartel leaders who are bringing misery upon the people.
We need to pressure the globe through mass protests at local Zimbabwe embassies in the different diaspora countries that Zimbabweans have been forced into exile at and seek to bar trade with Zimbabwe in anything including raw materials, finished goods, minerals and services until Zimbabwe, Respects the Rule of Law, implements Electoral Reforms and protects thepeople’s human rights including allowing freedom of speech and assembly.
Mnangagwa’s presence at the UN is a moment not to be missed as the people have the power to bring change by bringing this crisis to Global attention through protests , which will be held under the title, #Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign starting 21 September at the UN headquarters in the US where Zimbabwe’s president Emmerson Mnangagwa is due to deliver his second ever speech at the UN General Assembly next week, a place all too familiar to the deposed , yet to be buried late former president Robert Mugabe who kept a closed democratic space from Zimbabweans, and clearly, many innocent lives in Zimbabwe are being lost in broad daylight, falsely arrested and charged with treason for opposing the oppresive militarised Mnangagwa Zanu-PF regime by Paul Ngwenya
PLEASE join us in the group Zimbabwe Global News 245,041 whose Memberswith has an unprecedented growth rate of over1000 new members a day.
In this democratic space, you will freely engage other progressive minded people in respectful and inclusive debate focused on information dissemination in issues that directly affect the ordinary person including human rights, good governance, accountability, transparency, housing, employment, development, girl child, equality, gender, peace, climate change, polllution, youth, freedom and more issues that directly affect the ordinary person.
Information dissemination empowers the readers so that they are better placed to make well informed decisions and choices such as voting. Please feel free to add and encourage others to join.
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com , on the constantly growing online group, currently standing as follows:
1) Zimbabwe Global News 245,041Members
2) www.newzimbabwevision.com website with 23,717 likes
and 23,727 followers at present. I thank you