- ‘Let down by the system’: 6stone, severely ill emaciated man deemed fit for work by Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), dies
- CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE, PEACEFULLY SHUT DOWN ZIMBABWE and make it an ungovernable nation for President Emmerson Mnangagwa (76).
- ACCIDENT: 11 KILLED IN EASTER MONDAY ACCIDENT near Headlands as Sungano Yevapositori were travelling from their annual passover worship
- 'GENEVA. – DRAMATIC RISE TO 700% MEASLES IN AFRICA in the first three months of 2019' – World Health Organisation (WHO)
- PHOTOS: 'THANK YOU MNANGAGWA, Just out of courtesy, this is what US $1 Million looks like'- Wicknell Chivayo pictured with US$1 million in cash.
DEMOCRACY- RHODESIA had six prime ministers in 20 years namely Roy Welensky, Garfield Todd, Edgar Whitehead, Winston Field, Ian Douglas Smith and Bishop Abel Muzorewa.
However over the next 36 years since 18 April 2018 to date RHODESIA then called Zimbabwe had one man in charge constantly updating his titles from Prime Minister to President, and eventually Executive President of Zimbabwe, none but our darling 92 year old despot president Robert Gabriel Mugabe,.. president Robert Gabriel Mugabe, president Robert Gabriel Mugabe. DEMOCRACY or dictatorship by president Robert Gabriel Mugabe,? ..DISCUSS!