- 'COURT UPHOLDS charges against this flag Mawarire, trade unionists Mutasa and Moyo, of trying to subvert a constitutionally elected government'
- SADC REGION DECLARE 25 th October as solidarity day against sanctions on Zimbabwe , and war vets recommend anti-sanctions holiday on 25 th October
- ' A BULAWAYO TOUT (33) KILLED his cousin (40) with an iron bar and broomstick then reported to police that he had found him dead.'
- ZANU PF dep youth league leader Matutu says Prof Moyo has lost relevance and is a useless and permanent fugitive.
- Coltart says Mnangagwa's intensifying of crackdown against the opposition, use of brute force to crush people's dissent indicates gvt fear of the new wave
DEMOCRACY- RHODESIA had six prime ministers in 20 years namely Roy Welensky, Garfield Todd, Edgar Whitehead, Winston Field, Ian Douglas Smith and Bishop Abel Muzorewa.
However over the next 36 years since 18 April 2018 to date RHODESIA then called Zimbabwe had one man in charge constantly updating his titles from Prime Minister to President, and eventually Executive President of Zimbabwe, none but our darling 92 year old despot president Robert Gabriel Mugabe,.. president Robert Gabriel Mugabe, president Robert Gabriel Mugabe. DEMOCRACY or dictatorship by president Robert Gabriel Mugabe,? ..DISCUSS!