- 'COURT UPHOLDS charges against this flag Mawarire, trade unionists Mutasa and Moyo, of trying to subvert a constitutionally elected government'
- SADC REGION DECLARE 25 th October as solidarity day against sanctions on Zimbabwe , and war vets recommend anti-sanctions holiday on 25 th October
- ' A BULAWAYO TOUT (33) KILLED his cousin (40) with an iron bar and broomstick then reported to police that he had found him dead.'
- ZANU PF dep youth league leader Matutu says Prof Moyo has lost relevance and is a useless and permanent fugitive.
- Coltart says Mnangagwa's intensifying of crackdown against the opposition, use of brute force to crush people's dissent indicates gvt fear of the new wave
The police have named 14 of the 19 people who died in a head-on collision involving a commuter omnibus and a haulage truck at Wengezi Bridge on Friday. Paidamoyo Dick, Nokutenda Nhau, Charity Chidende, Jesca Njanike, Gore Mujere, Sign Muteiwa, Francisca Madzamba, Munyaradzi Murwira, Webster Mutuimwe, Michael Zambuke, Patrick Chingwende and three children – Comfort Chirume (two months), Vanisa Kamabarami (two months) and Tinotenda Dudzai (0ne year).
All 19 victims were in the commuter omnibus while the haulage truck driver escaped unhurt. Four other victims seriously injured on Friday, when 16 people died on the spot, and then the death toll rose on Saturday after three other victims succumbed to accident injuries in hospital. More news to follow. Sibusiso Ngwenya.
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 206,362
2)ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 32,224 Members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 18,708 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,802 likes
https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967 Followed by 12,360 people. — in Sheffield.