- BULAWAYO MATERDEI HOSPITAL will charge US$ 60 for casualty, US$3000 for a general ward and US$5000 for ICU for Coronavirus.
- WHICH PARTY deserves such a party card for its brainwashed supporters...yep, I thought so,..shhhh!
- 400 ELEPHANTS FOUND DEAD, 800 TUSKS LYING UNGUARDED AND POACHING FEARS, after Hundreds of elephants have mysteriously died over the past two months in Botswana, from a possible disease or toxin in the area in the Okavango Delta by conservationists, with fears more could die from a possible disease or toxin in the area. Botswana has the largest population of elephants in Africa, around one-third of all elephants on the continent.
- OPPOSITION NELSON CHAMISA MDC ALLIANCE 'S Mberengwa North constituency co-ordinating committee secretary, Trinos Chinyoka (46), who had been missing for three days, died on Saturday after falling into an uncovered disused gold mine shaft at night at Chabudapasi Gold Mine near Yorkes business centre but was only found after searching for three days.
- AFRICA, DOES IT THE NATIVE WAY AS VILLAGERS invigilate O and A level exams in Karoi, Zvishavane, Mberengwa, Mutare, Uzumba, Maramba and Pfungwe,
ZANU PF NATIONAL POLITICAL COMMISSAR, Saviour Kasukuwere, arrogantly says that the Minister of Higher and Tertiary Education ‘Jonathan Moyo’ who is currently under investigation by Zimbabwe Anti Corruption Committee, (Zacc) over Zimdef funds corruption, did all he did in the interests of Zanu PF party, President Robert Mugabe and the Zimbabwe nation.
He added that all investigations and exposures on Jonathan Moyo must stop with immediate effect as they are hurting the Zanu pf party. Interestingly enough Saviour Kasukuwere is embroiled in a bitter housing land scandal which recently drew Mugabe into publicly questioning about it during a recent Zanu Pf politburo meeting.
To the ‘Discerning eye newzimbabwevision’ Kasukuwere is panicking because he knows when Jonathan Moyo falls, he is next over his multimillion dollar 50 bedroom mansion he built in Harare. More news to follow….By Sibusiso Ngwenya.