- 'ZIMBABWE'S academic certificates now for bond notes and toilet paper under militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime' Wake up Zimbabwe!-Sibusiso Ngwenya
- MDC-ALLIANCE ACTIVISTS AND CIVIL SOCIETY PARTNERS HAVE fled to South Africa for safety.
- ' Zimbabwe, Sudan and DRC were supposed to fall within a week as part of United States' aggressive plan against Africa'. George Charamba
- MDC-Alliance organising secretary Amos Chibaya has joined his fellow lawmaker from Chiwundura Livingstone Chiminya in remand prison
- Zupco buses start plying routes between Bulawayo Central Business District and residential suburbs and provide affordable transport to commuters.
ZANU PF NATIONAL POLITICAL COMMISSAR, Saviour Kasukuwere, arrogantly says that the Minister of Higher and Tertiary Education ‘Jonathan Moyo’ who is currently under investigation by Zimbabwe Anti Corruption Committee, (Zacc) over Zimdef funds corruption, did all he did in the interests of Zanu PF party, President Robert Mugabe and the Zimbabwe nation.
He added that all investigations and exposures on Jonathan Moyo must stop with immediate effect as they are hurting the Zanu pf party. Interestingly enough Saviour Kasukuwere is embroiled in a bitter housing land scandal which recently drew Mugabe into publicly questioning about it during a recent Zanu Pf politburo meeting.
To the ‘Discerning eye newzimbabwevision’ Kasukuwere is panicking because he knows when Jonathan Moyo falls, he is next over his multimillion dollar 50 bedroom mansion he built in Harare. More news to follow….By Sibusiso Ngwenya.