- Colnl Murombo, moved from State House after Auxillia Mnangagwa 'dispute',hmn 'Grace is back, but the army has the final say in a military state!
- EX Education minister Coltart and (ZCTU) President Mutasa and Sec Gen Moyo receive death threats over 22 July protests plans.
- ETHNICITY ABUSE: Trump tells 4 congresswomen,.. “go back” to the countries they “originally came from” to fix their respective gvts and crime issues"
- BULAWAYO MAYOR MGUNI says he wasn't on leave last week when town clerk Dube was suspended by his deputy, Tinashe Kambarami.
- 'ZIMBABWE HUMAN RIGHTS ORGANISATION (ZHRO) responds to VOA News questions, after false allegations and libellous statements from habitual liar Nick Mangwana'
Mugabe has made 15 foreign trips since he returned home from a one-month vacation in the Far East in January.
Chamisa said Mugabe’s travels are worrying.
“In as much as we have to be techno savvy as a nation embracing ITCs, it is unacceptable to have a Wi-Fi government governed by WhatsApp and Twitter hoping to deliver services by Bluetooth”. by Thobekile Zhou. Source: Byo24News