- HOW A 12 YEAR OLD GIRL STOPPED A TRAIN FROM going over a broken rail and killing over 300 passengers from Victoria Falls to Bulawayo in Zimbabwe
- NELSON CHAMISA'S PROMISES TO THE ZMIBABWE NATIONAL ARMY (ZNA)-Vote buying campaign promises
- GUKURAHUNDI IS NOT AN ISSUE BECAUSE SHONAS SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF NDEBELES'-VICE PRESIDENT Kembo Mohadi
- MNAMNAGWA OCCUPIES MOST billboards in cities and rural areas, and Chamisa is hardly visible, as if Mnangagwa is running a one-man race because MDC T admits they are broke
- ZIMBABWE HEALTH LEVY FUND in which every 5 cents from a dollar worth of airtime, and with effect from July 1 this year, blood will be for free in all public hospitals.
SIX more immigration officers stationed at Victoria Falls and Kazungula border posts have been arrested after allegedly receiving bribes from foreigners to alter visas.
The arrest of Vincent Shoshwe, Sheilla Ndabani, Shepherd Gombwe, Simbarashe Nyamukachi, Joseph Raungana and Tichaona Munemo, brings to 16 the number of immigration workers who have been arrested at Victoria Falls and Kazungula border posts and the Victoria Falls International Airport within a month.
Shoshwe, Ndabani, Gombwe, Nyamukachi, Raungana and Munemo were arrested on Friday at their workplaces following an audit at the three ports of entry.
They were supposed to appear in court on Saturday, but prosecutors referred back documents to the police for further investigations as a full report from the auditors detailing amount stolen and nationalities of visitors is still pending. The auditors are from the Ministry of Home Affairs and have literally been camping in Victoria Falls for the past one month.
The six face fraud charges and will be summoned to court once investigations are complete.
Immigration Department principal director Mr Clemence Masango on Friday said the auditors would be stationed at the three entry points until a full report is compiled. herald