- UK BASED TELEVANGELIST Prophet Uebert Angel through the Uebert Angel Foundation made a donation to disadvantaged people,at Mai Musodzi HalI in Mbare Harare .
- Hundreds flock to beaches as the "Cummings effect" of Boris Johnson's senior adviser Dominic Cummings gathers momentum
- CHIWENGA SAYS THE LATE FORMER PRESIDENT MUGABE was a murderer but he died so people should not fear death.
- I SAID, PM JOHNSON, will go down swinging, now Douglas Ross, the Conservative MP for Moray, has resigned over Cummings refusal to apologise for breaching lockdown measures
- ZIMBABWE'S Former accountant, General Daniel Muchemwa died, on Sunday morning at Dandaro Hospital in Borrowdale, Harare and the family suspects foul play
16 newly sworn in magistrates to increase the courts speed in cases, brings the total number of magistrates to around 235.
ACTING Chief Magistrate Munamato Mutevedzi has said the 16 newly sworn in crop of magistrates is set to increase the rate at which cases are cleared as it brings the total number of magistrates to around 235.
In an interview after swearing in the 16 new magistrates this Tuesday morning at the Harare magistrate court, he said the new crop will enhance the efficiency of the judicial service system in terms of clearance of cases.
“The 16 newly sworn in magistrates brings the total number of magistrates to around 235, and those additions always makes us happier because of the level and number of cases coming into court.
If you read from our statistics the number of cases coming into court is increasing every year. So that also calls for an increase in manpower. So the addition of the 16 magistrates is quite a welcome relief and it will certainly boost our numbers in the court and increase the rate at which we clear cases,” said the Acting Chief Magistrate, Mutevedzi.
The Prosecutor General, Kumbirai Hodzi implored the new magistrates to uphold professionalism.”There might be temptations and pressures, however, you must steady fast refuse those. You are high members of society now you occupy a very important role in society,” he said.
A total of 15 female magistrates and 1 male were sworn in. The 16 are Linda Zwere, Anna Jerita Chimweta, Samantha Dhlamini, Cherily Shingirirai Tembo, Lenia Khumalo, Ndumiso Khumalo, Rutendo Machingura, Lisa Mutendereki, Jarius Mutsekwa, Audrey Vimbai Muzhingi, Meenal Muneshkumar Narotam, Amanda Nkosinathi Ndlovu, Conceptor Ngwerume, Sharon Nxongo, Ntombizodwa Sibanda, Tofara Hwara. – zbc
WELCOME EVERYONE: 295,551 MEMBERS, A Quarter of a million members, thank you for the fast growth, participation and continuous encouragement to others to join the group, and engage other progressive minded people in respectful and inclusive debate focused on information dissemination in issues that directly affect the ordinary person including human rights, good governance, accountability, transparency, housing, employment, development, girl child, equality, gender, peace, climate change, pollution, youth, freedom and more issues that directly affect the ordinary person. Information dissemination empowers the readers so that they are better placed to make well informed decisions and choices such as voting. Please feel free to add and encourage others to join.
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b ‘
or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows:
1) Zimbabwe Global News 295,551 Members
2) Newzimbabwevision.com website 24,728 likes
Followed by 12,828