- OUTSPOKEN CLERIC ,ALSO ONE OF PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA'S TOP ADVISORS, Shingi Munyeza, (pictured below), yesterday said the Zimbabwe's crisis is man-made, and mainly centred on unresolved succession matrix.
- BOY (7) MURDERED, HEAD , NECK, ARMS AND LEGS HACKED OFF, IN MUREWA.A 7-year-old boy from Makore Village under Chief Mangwende in Murewa was allegedly murdered last week in a suspected case of ritual killing
- ZIMBABWE NATIONAL STUDENTS UNION (ZINASU) PRESIDENT Takudzwa Ngadziore was denied bail on Monday after a magistrate said he was a threat to public safety.
- MUM OF THREE, (31) NHS ROTHERHAM OPERATING DEPARTMENT worker chased down street and stabbed to death with machete by estranged husband (41)
- 'CORRUPT GWERU CITY WARD 11, COUNCILLOR, ALBERT CHIRAU parcelled out housing stands to his children aged 13 and five'.
18 PEOPLE WERE TRAVELLING IN TWO VEHICLES, ACCOMPANYING, the body of their deceased relative today when five people died after their car lost brakes in the Mavhuradonha mountains in Tete area in Muzarabani, seven kilometres shy of completing the notorius Mavhuradonha mountain range.
Five others are in a critical condition and were transferred to Parirenyatwa Group of Hospitals.The other 8 passengers, who were injured in the accident, are admitted at St Albert’s Hospital.