- 'COURT UPHOLDS charges against this flag Mawarire, trade unionists Mutasa and Moyo, of trying to subvert a constitutionally elected government'
- SADC REGION DECLARE 25 th October as solidarity day against sanctions on Zimbabwe , and war vets recommend anti-sanctions holiday on 25 th October
- ' A BULAWAYO TOUT (33) KILLED his cousin (40) with an iron bar and broomstick then reported to police that he had found him dead.'
- ZANU PF dep youth league leader Matutu says Prof Moyo has lost relevance and is a useless and permanent fugitive.
- Coltart says Mnangagwa's intensifying of crackdown against the opposition, use of brute force to crush people's dissent indicates gvt fear of the new wave
An estimated 18,100 people in the UK are unknowingly living with HIV, Public Health England (PHE) said as it launched the first nationally available HIV home-testing kit.
In a report released Wednesday, PHE found 103,700 Britons are living with the condition.
“Overall, the number of people living with HIV in the UK continues to increase and the number living with undiagnosed HIV remains high,” the report said.
According to PHE, vast strides have been made in HIV treatment and those diagnosed early can have a life expectancy almost as long as those who do not have the virus.
However, some 40 percent of people are “diagnosed at a late stage of infection, undermining the benefits of effective therapy, and demonstrating the need for expanded testing,” PHE said. source-rt.com
photo- Francois Lenoir / Reuters