- Zimbabwe will not renew expired passports which still have blank / unused pages 'Its simply showing us that they do not need the passports'
- Henessy Dube (40) of Entumbane , fake Doctor for six months at Mpilo Hospital, allegedly masqueraded as a top (CIO) officer
- Born Rhodesian ‘Sibusiso Ngwenya ' a.k.a Nyamangara, totem Gushungo proudly 50% Ndebele, 50% Shona 100% Zimbabwean!
- 5 Rusape villagers Jonathan Elias (43), Michael Bhunu (47), and Ambrose Gogo (42) fatally assaulted boy (14 accused of stealing a hen .
- BULAWAYO CITY COUNCIL BCC INVITES UNIVERSITY GRADUATE APPLICATIONS for a post graduate traineeship
SOUTH African police have arrested two taxi drivers in Limpopo for allegedly attempting to smuggle 24 children and 10 adults from Zimbabwe into South Africa.
“The two taxis were intercepted in an intelligence-driven operation after information was received that children – between the ages of five and 16 – and 10 adults would be transported illegally to Gauteng from Zimbabwe‚” said Hawks spokesman Brigadier Hangwani Mulaudzi.
The two suspected traffickers‚ aged 27 and 52‚ were arrested on the N1 after they had driven past the town of Makhado (Louis Trichardt) in Limpopo.
“The 24 minors are currently being accommodated at a place of safety in Polokwane while the 10 adults are being processed to determine their status in the country‚” Mulaudzi added.
The two suspected traffickers are expected to appear in the Sekgosese Magistrate’s Court on Monday for charges linked to human trafficking. Source-newzimbabwe