- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
- ZIMBABWE ARMY AND POLICE have sealed all access into the capital city Harare, with no civilians being allowed into CBD
- '180 COVID-19 DEATHS at Kettering General Hospital with three more Covid-19 deaths bringing the total now to 180 deaths'
SOUTH African police have arrested two taxi drivers in Limpopo for allegedly attempting to smuggle 24 children and 10 adults from Zimbabwe into South Africa.
“The two taxis were intercepted in an intelligence-driven operation after information was received that children – between the ages of five and 16 – and 10 adults would be transported illegally to Gauteng from Zimbabwe‚” said Hawks spokesman Brigadier Hangwani Mulaudzi.
The two suspected traffickers‚ aged 27 and 52‚ were arrested on the N1 after they had driven past the town of Makhado (Louis Trichardt) in Limpopo.
“The 24 minors are currently being accommodated at a place of safety in Polokwane while the 10 adults are being processed to determine their status in the country‚” Mulaudzi added.
The two suspected traffickers are expected to appear in the Sekgosese Magistrate’s Court on Monday for charges linked to human trafficking. Source-newzimbabwe