- PRESIDENT TRUMP HAS SIGNED THE LARGEST-ever US financial stimulus package, worth $2tn (£1.7tn), as the country grapples with the coronavirus pandemic.
- BREAKING NEWS: CRISIS: PM Johnson has tested positive for coronavirus and is self-isolating in Downing Street at a time of global health crisis
- DYSON HAS RECEIVED AN ORDER FROM THE UK government for 10,000 ventilators to support efforts by the country's National Health Service to treat coronavirus patients.
- US PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP HAS ORDERED GENERAL MOTORS TO MAKE VENTILATORS ventilators for coronavirus patients after attacking the car giant's chief executive.
- Ex ZANU-PF YOUTH LEADER Godfrey Tsenengamu, who was expelled , pleads for forgiveness from the people of Zimbabwe as he claims to have seen the light.
SOUTH African police have arrested two taxi drivers in Limpopo for allegedly attempting to smuggle 24 children and 10 adults from Zimbabwe into South Africa.
“The two taxis were intercepted in an intelligence-driven operation after information was received that children – between the ages of five and 16 – and 10 adults would be transported illegally to Gauteng from Zimbabwe‚” said Hawks spokesman Brigadier Hangwani Mulaudzi.
The two suspected traffickers‚ aged 27 and 52‚ were arrested on the N1 after they had driven past the town of Makhado (Louis Trichardt) in Limpopo.
“The 24 minors are currently being accommodated at a place of safety in Polokwane while the 10 adults are being processed to determine their status in the country‚” Mulaudzi added.
The two suspected traffickers are expected to appear in the Sekgosese Magistrate’s Court on Monday for charges linked to human trafficking. Source-newzimbabwe