- POLICE block MDC's headquarters in Harare , blocking Khupe-led MDC and Chamisa-led party , as the fight for assets control rages on.
- CORONAVIRUS : UK DEATH TOLL HAS surged by another 569 deaths in 24 hours to 2,921 from yesterday 563 fatalities
- CORONA VIRUS: NATIONAL EXPRESS,will suspend all coach services until further notice from Sunday 5 April at 23:59 according to the Express UK Coach Managing Director
- CORONA VIRUS HYPOTHESIS BY Dr THOMAS COWAN, who says this may be history repeating itself and caused by 5G at the Health And Human Rights Summit in Tucson, Arizona
- BULAWAYO POLICE ARREST HUNDREDS of people who were queuing at TM Hyper to buy maize meal, a few hours after the police issued an order instructing people to vacate the CBD and follow the Lockdown regulations that seek to effect social distancing.
MDC-T Chitungwiza MP Alexio Musundire and civic activists Tinomudaishe Chinyoka and Coliwe Mufaki have taken President Robert Mugabe to the Constitutional Court challenging the constitutionality of declaring December 22 a national holiday.
The three, who filed their papers last Friday, argue that December 22 was not a national holiday, but a commemoration of a unity between two political parties Zanu and-PF-Zapu.
The day was set aside to celebrate the signing of the 1987 Unity Accord between President Robert Mugabe’s Zanu and the late Vice-President Joshua Nkomo’s-PF Zapu.
In his founding affidavit, Musundire said December 22 was not a date for celebration, but one for “mourning one of the victims of Zanu-PF hegemony”.