- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
- MATEBELELAND, vow to shut down Nursing schools over tribal recruitment exercise in place of locals, no lessons until locals are recruited.
At least 21 former Stanely Farms (Pvt) Ltd residents in Chegutu, have been slapped with an effective one year jail term each for contempt of court after refusing to vacate the farm in defiance of a court order.
The court, however, gave the respondents a 48-hour ultimatum to vacate the farm or risk serving prison terms.
According to the court papers, and judgment by High Court Judge Justice Benjamin Chikowero, the farmers were initially ordered to vacate the farm through an order granted on May 1, 2017, but they refused to comply.Justice Chikowero said the 21 farmers were evicted on June 27 and 28, 2017 and on June 30, 2017 the Sheriff of the High Court discovered that all the farmers had initially moved off the farm, but returned. source – newsday
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 206,362
2)ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 32,224 Members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 18,708 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,802 likes
https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967Followed by 12,360 people.