- FULL TEXT: CIO MINISTER OWEN NCUBE fires warning shots at MDC, saying the opposition MDC is smuggling guns into Zimbabwe and training violent militias to overthrow the government.
- AFTER THE LAWLESS BREACH OF LAW, WHERE ZANU PF FORCIBLY GRABBED FARMS 20 YEARS AGO, here is a full statement by MDC youths occupying Harvest House MDC head quarters in the same lawless manner.
- Coronavirus: UK schools, colleges and nurseries to close from Friday until further notice,
- THE process of exhumation and reburials of the over 20,000 Gukurahundi Genocide graves is illegal, in violation of sections 110 and 111 of the Criminal Law (Codification and Reform) Act, which criminalises interference with graves and human remains and is no different from tampering with evidence in a crime. The perpetrators of the inhumane gukurahundi genocide must face justice for their crimes against humanity! Sibusiso Ngwenya
- 'NO ONE IS GOING TO SAVE ZIMBABWEANS but themselves', says Simba Makoni (SAM) who is regarded as one of the best ministers to preside over Zimbabwe's Treasury.
Potential clients shun the Gweru city council slaughterhouse, according to the mayor Josiah Makombe who added that the council needs a well-resourced partner to install modern equipment and revamp the abattoir.”I recently toured the abattoir and the situation I found there was not pleasing,” Makombe said in an interview.
“We have outdated equipment with our workers even using machetes to slaughter cattle and such archaic methods have seen potential clients shunning our abattoir for well-equipped privately-owned abattoirs. As we scout for a potential partner in this joint venture, we should look for the best.”Sibusiso Ngwenya source – the standrad
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows1) Global News 4us all 207,429Members2) Democratic Prosperous Future 32,319 Members3) Climate, Green Energy, Pollution 18,688 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,882 likes22,877 followers.Manages NewzimbabwevisionManages Newzimbabwevision