- 'COURT UPHOLDS charges against this flag Mawarire, trade unionists Mutasa and Moyo, of trying to subvert a constitutionally elected government'
- SADC REGION DECLARE 25 th October as solidarity day against sanctions on Zimbabwe , and war vets recommend anti-sanctions holiday on 25 th October
- ' A BULAWAYO TOUT (33) KILLED his cousin (40) with an iron bar and broomstick then reported to police that he had found him dead.'
- ZANU PF dep youth league leader Matutu says Prof Moyo has lost relevance and is a useless and permanent fugitive.
- Coltart says Mnangagwa's intensifying of crackdown against the opposition, use of brute force to crush people's dissent indicates gvt fear of the new wave
Potential clients shun the Gweru city council slaughterhouse, according to the mayor Josiah Makombe who added that the council needs a well-resourced partner to install modern equipment and revamp the abattoir.”I recently toured the abattoir and the situation I found there was not pleasing,” Makombe said in an interview.
“We have outdated equipment with our workers even using machetes to slaughter cattle and such archaic methods have seen potential clients shunning our abattoir for well-equipped privately-owned abattoirs. As we scout for a potential partner in this joint venture, we should look for the best.”Sibusiso Ngwenya source – the standrad
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows1) Global News 4us all 207,429Members2) Democratic Prosperous Future 32,319 Members3) Climate, Green Energy, Pollution 18,688 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,882 likes22,877 followers.Manages NewzimbabwevisionManages Newzimbabwevision