- HOW A 12 YEAR OLD GIRL STOPPED A TRAIN FROM going over a broken rail and killing over 300 passengers from Victoria Falls to Bulawayo in Zimbabwe
- NELSON CHAMISA'S PROMISES TO THE ZMIBABWE NATIONAL ARMY (ZNA)-Vote buying campaign promises
- GUKURAHUNDI IS NOT AN ISSUE BECAUSE SHONAS SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF NDEBELES'-VICE PRESIDENT Kembo Mohadi
- MNAMNAGWA OCCUPIES MOST billboards in cities and rural areas, and Chamisa is hardly visible, as if Mnangagwa is running a one-man race because MDC T admits they are broke
- ZIMBABWE HEALTH LEVY FUND in which every 5 cents from a dollar worth of airtime, and with effect from July 1 this year, blood will be for free in all public hospitals.
Eagle Liner owner Ghalib Ishaemel told NewsDay that the travellers who were coming from Bulawayo were attacked by protestors who robbed them of all their belongings before setting the bus on fire.Twenty-three Zimbabwean travellers to Johannesburg were on Tuesday morning attacked and robbed after their bus was hijacked by protesting South Africans near Pretoria.
Eagle Liner owner Ghalib Ishaemel told NewsDay that the travellers who were coming from Bulawayo were attacked by protestors who robbed them of all their belongings before setting the bus on fire.
Eagle Liner owner Ghalib Ishaemel, said there were 21 passengers and a two member crew. “We have managed to move all the travellers from Hammanskraal police station where they had sought refuge. Every passenger is now heading to their destination. it’s very unfortunate. but we thank God that no one was attacked or injured in the process. we have taken up the matter with police and we hope to get the best assistance,”said Ishaemel
The situation, is however, reportedly still tense, with reports that some cross-border trucks have also been burnt.
More details to follow. source-newsday