- AFRICA, DOES IT THE NATIVE WAY AS VILLAGERS invigilate O and A level exams in Karoi, Zvishavane, Mberengwa, Mutare, Uzumba, Maramba and Pfungwe,
- MDC-T LEADER THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS EXPELLED EIGHT SENATORS from parliament as they no longer represent the interests of the MDC-T party with effect from June 30 June 2020
- PAKISTAN-180 PASSENGERS RETURNING TO SOUTH AFRICA AND ZIMBABWE, RELIEVED AFTER 'MAZAMBURA RURAL BUS SERVICE' -a.ka.a Air Zimbabwe' 8767-200 ER aircraft with 17 crew and 2 passengers emergency landing,-this time it had not run out of fuel, just the left engine shut down!
- OVER 42 NURSES AND 26 STUDENT NURSES AT THE UNITED BULAWAYO HOSPITALS (UBH) quarantined following the death of a 79-year-old woman who succumbed to Covid-19 last week.
- A GWANDA miner(31) , allegedly strangling his workmate and dumping the body on a railway line, where it was crushed by a train to conceal the murder.
POLICE in Bulawayo have arrested 22 people for allegedly looting groceries at Rumrich Supermarket in Mzilikazi suburb. The police arrested the 22 on Thursday and allegedly recovered stolen items. The group allegedly stole from the shop on Wednesday when most shops in the city were closed as owners were theatened by the country’s detractors who are on a crusade to foment an uprising to topple the Government.
National police spokesperson Senior Assistant Commissioner Charity Charamba could not immediately comment on the issue saying she had not been briefed about the looting.
However, sources said police conducted a door to door search at some houses in Mzilikazi and Nguboyenja suburbs where they recovered the stolen items leading to the arrest of the suspects. Nqobile Tshili . source-Chronicle