- 'ONLY THIRTY' attend Movement for Democratic Change formation led by Thokozani Khupe at their manifesto launch in Harare
- PHOTOS OF TOYAL HIGHNESSES THE DUKE AND DUCHESSOF SUSSEX, WEDDING PHOTOS-was a special one indeed as she smiled throughout, the wedding,
- ROYAL WEDDING, TO BE WATCHED BY OVER ONE BILLION PEOPLE WORLDWIDE Die hard Royal fans, in their thousands are streaming to the Windsor area in London, for space to watch the historical event as Megan Markle marries Prince Harry at St Georges Chapel
- A CUBANA de AVIACION Boeing 737-200 has crashed with 104 people on board on takeoff from Havana's Jose Marti International Airport.
- MASS SCHOOL SHOOTING AT SANTA FE HIGH SCHOOL IN USA, leaves ten dead
The leader of a faction of the MDC-T, Adv Nelson Chamisa, has once again been caught out lying to the nation, this time after claiming he had been personally invited to the United Kingdom by Queen Elizabeth II.
An official at the British Embassy in Zimbabwe yesterday dismissed the claim that Mr Chamisa made to supporters in Harare South late last week.
Recently, we warned,on www.newzimbabwevision.com that the MDC T is now becoming a laughing stock because of the childish promises made by Nelson Chamisa. Without reverting back to the endless promises, let me summarise them as follows..
Nelson Chamisa promises to build rural airports, sphaghetti type roads, bullet trains, Ndebele king and to install WIFI at each rural homestead, claiming “Even goats will be able to have access to the mobile network,”. “Wherever one is, even if they are in their own house or at their small house, then they will be able to access mobile networks.”-wake up Zimbabwe! Small house is the term used by Zimbabwe to refer to extra marital affairs and raises the question again about, what MDC T represents to the people, as Chamisa inadvertently lent credence to immorality through extramarital affairs when he uttered this.
Remember earlier this year, Nelson Chamisa and Tendai Biti, led a delegation to the US to call for Sanctions on Zimbabwe to be maintained.On return , he claimed that they had been promised billions if the MDC Alliance won the harmonised 2018 election. He was forced to issue an apology to the US after the US denied making such a financial pledge to Chamisa.
Anyway, the childish utterances have actually become a talking point for Mnangagwa, Chiwenga, Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats. Chiwenga said the election campaign launch was the first step in the dismantling of MDC Alliance’s “make-believe dreams”.
Chiwenga said instead of going around peddling falsehoods, Mr Chamisa should first deal with the legitimacy woes he was facing.
His trip to the UK follows a successful mission to that country by Foreign Affairs and International Trade Minister Dr Sibusiso Moyo last month. Dr Moyo had been invited by his British counterpart to observe a Commonwealth meeting.
Mr Chamisa has several times been caught out playing fast and loose with the truth, including a claim that US President Donald Trump had promised MDC-T $15 billion.
The American Embassy in Zimbabwe rubbished the utterances.
On Friday, Vice-President Dr Constantino Chiwenga ridiculed Mr Chamisa’s “juvenile politics”, promising to “dismantle (his) little make believe dreams”. Added New Patriotic Front leader Mr Patrick Munyanduri: “Chamisa lacks maturity and wisdom that comes with age; that’s why we snubbed the MDC Alliance.”
Source – Sunday Mail