- EMBATTLED SOUTH AFRICA Minister of Home Affairs, Mr Malusi Knowledge Nkanyezi Gigaba has resigned 'for the sake of the country and the African National Congress and save it from economic meltdown
- BASIC INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH (BIBLE) 7 OPPRESSION-'God fights for the oppressed, weak and meek'
- BASIC INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH (BIBLE) 6 CHARITY -'Anyone who has two shirts should share with the one who has none, and anyone who has food should do the same.' Luke 3:11
- BRAINWASHING GULLIBLE ZIMBABWEANS:Hak Ja Moon ,the Leader of a Korean cult, The Family Federation for World Peace and Unification, is landing at the National Sports Stadium
- TONNES of fish have died at Gweru's Anchor Yeast Dam - (Ngamo) -The fish are suspected of dying from contamination, and health officials fear disease outbreak, as people scoop up the dead fish and sell
According to the local police , one people was killed and four people were injured in the attack but are now out of danger.
France’s interior minister, Gerard Collomb, said Sunday the four people injured were “out of danger,” the Associated Press reports. Collomb said authorities are working to identify the suspect and anyone who may have helped him carry out the attack.
Witnesses of the attack say that the suspect shouted “Allahu Akbar,” or Arabic for “Allah is the Greatest.” and the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria’s (ISIS) Amaq news agency claimed the suspect in the attack was one of its “soldiers.”
The French President Emmanuel Macron on Saturday tweeted condolences to victims, stating France will not cede to “enemies of freedom.” “France is once again paying the price of blood, but will not cede an inch to enemies of freedom,”.
photo-Emergency vehicles in Paris after a man stabbed several people on Saturday.CreditThomas Samson/Agence France-Presse