- 'ONLY THIRTY' attend Movement for Democratic Change formation led by Thokozani Khupe at their manifesto launch in Harare
- PHOTOS OF TOYAL HIGHNESSES THE DUKE AND DUCHESSOF SUSSEX, WEDDING PHOTOS-was a special one indeed as she smiled throughout, the wedding,
- ROYAL WEDDING, TO BE WATCHED BY OVER ONE BILLION PEOPLE WORLDWIDE Die hard Royal fans, in their thousands are streaming to the Windsor area in London, for space to watch the historical event as Megan Markle marries Prince Harry at St Georges Chapel
- A CUBANA de AVIACION Boeing 737-200 has crashed with 104 people on board on takeoff from Havana's Jose Marti International Airport.
- MASS SCHOOL SHOOTING AT SANTA FE HIGH SCHOOL IN USA, leaves ten dead
According to the local police , one people was killed and four people were injured in the attack but are now out of danger.
France’s interior minister, Gerard Collomb, said Sunday the four people injured were “out of danger,” the Associated Press reports. Collomb said authorities are working to identify the suspect and anyone who may have helped him carry out the attack.
Witnesses of the attack say that the suspect shouted “Allahu Akbar,” or Arabic for “Allah is the Greatest.” and the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria’s (ISIS) Amaq news agency claimed the suspect in the attack was one of its “soldiers.”
The French President Emmanuel Macron on Saturday tweeted condolences to victims, stating France will not cede to “enemies of freedom.” “France is once again paying the price of blood, but will not cede an inch to enemies of freedom,”.
photo-Emergency vehicles in Paris after a man stabbed several people on Saturday.CreditThomas Samson/Agence France-Presse