- 25 DEAD, 60 INJURED AFTER GUNMEN OPENED FIRE ON AN IRANIAN MILITARY PARADE- Gunmen have opened fire on an Iranian military parade in the south-western city of Ahvaz, killing at least 25 people, including civilians, and injuring 60, state media say
- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER NELSON CHAMISA has ordered Victoria Falls mayor Somvelo Dhlamini to step down.
- ZIMBABWE CIRCUS CONTINUES AS the Ambrose Mutinhiri-led National Patriotic Front has disbanded and its officials are rejoining Zanu-PF after realising that the events that led to the removal of the Robert Mugabe-led government in November last year were in the best interests of the country.
- VICE PRESIDENT RTD GEN CHIWENGA advised to sieze total Zimbabwe power at all costs amid reported growing suspicion by his personal military advisor and confidant, exiled and fallen Ethiopian autarch, Mengistu Haile Mariam,
- 'ACCIDENT: A Guruve bound, Mhofu kombi reportedly overturned in Guruve and six people died this morning at about 8am'
According to the local police , one people was killed and four people were injured in the attack but are now out of danger.
France’s interior minister, Gerard Collomb, said Sunday the four people injured were “out of danger,” the Associated Press reports. Collomb said authorities are working to identify the suspect and anyone who may have helped him carry out the attack.
Witnesses of the attack say that the suspect shouted “Allahu Akbar,” or Arabic for “Allah is the Greatest.” and the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria’s (ISIS) Amaq news agency claimed the suspect in the attack was one of its “soldiers.”
The French President Emmanuel Macron on Saturday tweeted condolences to victims, stating France will not cede to “enemies of freedom.” “France is once again paying the price of blood, but will not cede an inch to enemies of freedom,”.
photo-Emergency vehicles in Paris after a man stabbed several people on Saturday.CreditThomas Samson/Agence France-Presse