- 'Mnangagwa must just look around himself for corrupt people and criminals who occupy public office'-Chamisa
- ZAPU LEADER DUMISO DABENGWA who was treated in South Africa early this year, was see in a wheelchair at Joshua Mqabuko International Airport
- Four ambulances attended as 19 people were injured in a three kombis pile up near Bulawayo Entumbane Shopping Complex yesterday.
- JOHANE MARANGE APOSTOLIC sect members forcibly remove the seriously wounded kombi driver from hospital. He drove the kombi involved in the accident that claimed 13 lives in Macheke.
- CLIMATE AND POLLUTION DISASTERS: DURBAN KZN FLOODING in South Africa, 32 dead, soon after cyclone IDAI in Mozambique and Zimbabwe, see also online photos of plastic pollution on Durban beachfront
According to the local police , one people was killed and four people were injured in the attack but are now out of danger.
France’s interior minister, Gerard Collomb, said Sunday the four people injured were “out of danger,” the Associated Press reports. Collomb said authorities are working to identify the suspect and anyone who may have helped him carry out the attack.
Witnesses of the attack say that the suspect shouted “Allahu Akbar,” or Arabic for “Allah is the Greatest.” and the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria’s (ISIS) Amaq news agency claimed the suspect in the attack was one of its “soldiers.”
The French President Emmanuel Macron on Saturday tweeted condolences to victims, stating France will not cede to “enemies of freedom.” “France is once again paying the price of blood, but will not cede an inch to enemies of freedom,”.
photo-Emergency vehicles in Paris after a man stabbed several people on Saturday.CreditThomas Samson/Agence France-Presse