- 12 killed, 72 shot , 17 emergency life-saving operations , 12 MDC MPs arrested in last week's crippling strike, welcome to Zimbabwe!
- Five killed in accident along the Chinhoyi-Chegutu road early this morning after the vehicle rolled and threw them 20 metres from the road.
- TWELVE MDC MPs ARRESTED as army and police continue crackdown on protesters
- ACTIVISTS call for five-day, shutdown protest beginning Monday. I say destroy the caucus ,or live with it till 2023, act now, dont back down!
- ZIMBABWE Congress of Trade Unions executives have gone into hiding for fear of reprisals by State security agents after last week's nationwide protests.
According to the local police , one people was killed and four people were injured in the attack but are now out of danger.
France’s interior minister, Gerard Collomb, said Sunday the four people injured were “out of danger,” the Associated Press reports. Collomb said authorities are working to identify the suspect and anyone who may have helped him carry out the attack.
Witnesses of the attack say that the suspect shouted “Allahu Akbar,” or Arabic for “Allah is the Greatest.” and the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria’s (ISIS) Amaq news agency claimed the suspect in the attack was one of its “soldiers.”
The French President Emmanuel Macron on Saturday tweeted condolences to victims, stating France will not cede to “enemies of freedom.” “France is once again paying the price of blood, but will not cede an inch to enemies of freedom,”.
photo-Emergency vehicles in Paris after a man stabbed several people on Saturday.CreditThomas Samson/Agence France-Presse