- Colnl Murombo, moved from State House after Auxillia Mnangagwa 'dispute',hmn 'Grace is back, but the army has the final say in a military state!
- EX Education minister Coltart and (ZCTU) President Mutasa and Sec Gen Moyo receive death threats over 22 July protests plans.
- ETHNICITY ABUSE: Trump tells 4 congresswomen,.. “go back” to the countries they “originally came from” to fix their respective gvts and crime issues"
- BULAWAYO MAYOR MGUNI says he wasn't on leave last week when town clerk Dube was suspended by his deputy, Tinashe Kambarami.
- 'ZIMBABWE HUMAN RIGHTS ORGANISATION (ZHRO) responds to VOA News questions, after false allegations and libellous statements from habitual liar Nick Mangwana'
ADVOCATES DALI MPOFU AND TEMBEKA NGCUKAITOBI FROM SOUTH AFRICA WHO are reportedly set to lead a legal team contesting President Mnangagwa’s election victory in the 30 July 2018 harmonised elections – cannot appear in court to argue for MDC-Alliance without the requisite authority from the Government.
President Mnangagwa won the elections with 50,8 percent of the total vote cast against MDC-Alliance leader Mr Nelson Chamisa’s 44,3 percent.
The South African pair arrived yesterday and met with the MDC-Alliance local legal ensemble fronted by Adv Thabani Mpofu. In an interview last night, Justice, Legal and Parliamentary Affairs Minister Ziyambi Ziyambi said it was impossible for the South African pair to practice in “our courts without permission.”
He said by close of business yesterday, he had not received any request from Adv Mpofu (Dali) and Ngcubkaitobi for permission to practice in the country.
“I left my office around 1pm and had not seen an application from them for permission to appear in our courts,” said Minister Ziyambi.
“I am not sure if they have done so after I left the office. They need to apply to me to consider the request and advice the Law Society of Zimbabwe (LSZ) accordingly. Suppose they want to argue this matter, they know the procedure to follow. As it is, I do not know what their game plan is.”
INFORMATION IS POWER!- Lets invite friends and family worldwide and grow our numbers as fast as ‘bullet trains’ and shift the balance of power from our oppressors to the people of Zimbabwe. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 749 1 333 603
for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 157,459
2) ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 31,437 Members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 19,329 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,085 likes and 22,086 followers .
Followed by 11,556 people – By Sibusiso Ngwenya.