- '180 COVID-19 DEATHS at Kettering General Hospital with three more Covid-19 deaths bringing the total now to 180 deaths'
- ZANU PF POLITICAL RE-EDUCATION-Advocate Thabani Mpofu has been detained overnight at the Rhodesville Police stn in Harare after being charged with a crime of perjury.
- AMERICA BURNS AS BLACKS FIGHT SYSTEMIC RACISM, see photos as protests spread across US over George Floyd death.
- ZANU PF WEALTH AND POWER MONOPOLY'-Mnangagwa's top bodyguard Valdano Brown, lands lucrative Covid-19 supply deals
- 14 MALAWIANS REPATRIATED BACK TO THEIR COUNTRY after staging a three-day hunger strike to protest their quarantine at Masvingo Teachers.
ADVOCATES DALI MPOFU AND TEMBEKA NGCUKAITOBI FROM SOUTH AFRICA WHO are reportedly set to lead a legal team contesting President Mnangagwa’s election victory in the 30 July 2018 harmonised elections – cannot appear in court to argue for MDC-Alliance without the requisite authority from the Government.
President Mnangagwa won the elections with 50,8 percent of the total vote cast against MDC-Alliance leader Mr Nelson Chamisa’s 44,3 percent.
The South African pair arrived yesterday and met with the MDC-Alliance local legal ensemble fronted by Adv Thabani Mpofu. In an interview last night, Justice, Legal and Parliamentary Affairs Minister Ziyambi Ziyambi said it was impossible for the South African pair to practice in “our courts without permission.”
He said by close of business yesterday, he had not received any request from Adv Mpofu (Dali) and Ngcubkaitobi for permission to practice in the country.
“I left my office around 1pm and had not seen an application from them for permission to appear in our courts,” said Minister Ziyambi.
“I am not sure if they have done so after I left the office. They need to apply to me to consider the request and advice the Law Society of Zimbabwe (LSZ) accordingly. Suppose they want to argue this matter, they know the procedure to follow. As it is, I do not know what their game plan is.”
INFORMATION IS POWER!- Lets invite friends and family worldwide and grow our numbers as fast as ‘bullet trains’ and shift the balance of power from our oppressors to the people of Zimbabwe. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 749 1 333 603
for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 157,459
2) ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 31,437 Members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 19,329 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,085 likes and 22,086 followers .
Followed by 11,556 people – By Sibusiso Ngwenya.