- BASIC INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH-(BIBLE) 10: SUCCESS and Prosperity in life verses.
- BASIC INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH-(BIBLE)9: FORGIVENESS: It is important to always forgive others, Jesus Christ died for us and we have been forgiven by the blood of Christ.
- US SENATE calls for arms sale Saudi Arabia ban with democrats and Republicans agreeing on sanctions on Saudi Arabia because of the Jamal Khashoggi murder at the Saudi Embassy in Turkey.
- FESTIVE SEASON ACCIDENTS: At least 40 people died last night after a Brooklyn bus from Zvishavane to the South Africa Musina exploded into flames on Thursday night.
- CHAMISA 'brands supporters as “stupid” for undertaking an unnecessary demonstration that resulted in the death of 6 people' and damage to property on 1 August 2018.
SG Douglas Mwonzora says ‘President moving congress dates can’t be true as it is not in accordance with MDC principal guiding manual’ adding disregard statements by MDC Spokesperson Jacob Mapfume
In a latest development, Mwonzora has written to all Provincial Chairpersons instructing them to disregard statements by MDC Spokesperson Jacob Mapfume who said the party’s elective congress has been postponed from March to between October and December next year.
Said Mwonzora, “I refer you to the matter in today’s Daily News under the Headline Dirty money ravages MDC. The article suggests that our elective congress which was scheduled for February 2019 has been moved to a later date in 2019.
“Please be advised that all communication regarding the holding of congress is the prerogative of the Secretary General s office and you must advise all our members in your jurisdiction to disregard any other communication being peddled as false and malicious.
“In terms of clause 3, 6,4 and 3,6,5 of the party’s Code of Conduct and Regulations Annexure B of the Constitution no single branch of the party can unilaterally change the dates of congress. Byo24