- Major Gen William Dube and NRZ GM Respina Zinyanduko wreak havoc in NRZ
- UKRAINES'S RICHEST MAN SUES RUSSIA AT at Europe's top human rights court over what he has said are billions of dollars in business losses since Russia's invasion.
- NATO INCREASES FORCES ON HIGH ALERT from 40,000 to more than 300,000 amid Russia threat
- GUCCI GRACE MUGABE Fake PhD trial to restart in September 2022
- ZIMBABWE'S OLDEST CHRISTIAN MISSION is 116-year old Inyathi Mission.
SG Douglas Mwonzora says ‘President moving congress dates can’t be true as it is not in accordance with MDC principal guiding manual’ adding disregard statements by MDC Spokesperson Jacob Mapfume
In a latest development, Mwonzora has written to all Provincial Chairpersons instructing them to disregard statements by MDC Spokesperson Jacob Mapfume who said the party’s elective congress has been postponed from March to between October and December next year.
Said Mwonzora, “I refer you to the matter in today’s Daily News under the Headline Dirty money ravages MDC. The article suggests that our elective congress which was scheduled for February 2019 has been moved to a later date in 2019.
“Please be advised that all communication regarding the holding of congress is the prerogative of the Secretary General s office and you must advise all our members in your jurisdiction to disregard any other communication being peddled as false and malicious.
“In terms of clause 3, 6,4 and 3,6,5 of the party’s Code of Conduct and Regulations Annexure B of the Constitution no single branch of the party can unilaterally change the dates of congress. Byo24