- 25 DEAD, 60 INJURED AFTER GUNMEN OPENED FIRE ON AN IRANIAN MILITARY PARADE- Gunmen have opened fire on an Iranian military parade in the south-western city of Ahvaz, killing at least 25 people, including civilians, and injuring 60, state media say
- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER NELSON CHAMISA has ordered Victoria Falls mayor Somvelo Dhlamini to step down.
- ZIMBABWE CIRCUS CONTINUES AS the Ambrose Mutinhiri-led National Patriotic Front has disbanded and its officials are rejoining Zanu-PF after realising that the events that led to the removal of the Robert Mugabe-led government in November last year were in the best interests of the country.
- VICE PRESIDENT RTD GEN CHIWENGA advised to sieze total Zimbabwe power at all costs amid reported growing suspicion by his personal military advisor and confidant, exiled and fallen Ethiopian autarch, Mengistu Haile Mariam,
- 'ACCIDENT: A Guruve bound, Mhofu kombi reportedly overturned in Guruve and six people died this morning at about 8am'
Its interesting that the 27,000 who died 1972 to 1979, died during a war under the racist white Rhodesian regime led by Ian Smith but the hundreds of thousand after that, died under Mugabe all during a time of peace,…hmmmn!
As from independence on 18 April 1980, under Mugabe thousands more have lost life in road accidents caused by dangerous driving, poor road conditions and non road worthy vehicles.
Thousands of other people have died due to lack of medication, distance to hospitals, unaffordable medication, poor staffing due to lack of nurses and doctors while thousands more died due to avoidable diseases such as malaria, and cholera and at the same time numerous more have dissappeared or died due to Mugabe.
Mugabe, Zim1 family,Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats monopolise wealth and power through Mugabe attrocities such as Murambatsvina genocide, Chiadzwa genocide, murderous eviction of white farmers and other political chaos such as electoral campaigns.
Mugabe’s 93 years of life are a real source of misery to peace loving democratic Zimbabweans. Its time Zimbabweans woke up and fought for their motherland from these criminals masquerading ad a legitimate government.
DISCUSS! By Sibusiso Ngwenya.