- 'MDC protests are, a desperate,clueless, terrorist, now G40-Zanu-PF led MDC Chamisa group to take over power, unconstitutionally' Obert Gutu:
- JONATHAN MOYO CALLS ON UN to invade Zimbabwe on grounds of Responsibility to Protect doctrine popularly known as R2P
- Bulawayo business community file urgent High court application to ban the Bulawayo, Monday planned MDC protest
- ' Ntabazinduna Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months as a political sham trial influenced by Zanu-PF and Obert Mpofu.' Coltart
- BREAKING NEWS: MDC National Chairperson Tabitha has been arrested, in Bulawayo shortly after Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months.
US PRESIDENT Trump extends U.S. sanctions against Zimbabwe by a year
stating that Zimbabwe new government’s policies continue to pose an “unusual and extraordinary” threat to the U.S. foreign policy,
The U.S. President Donald Trump on Monday 5/3/19 extended sanctions against Zimbabwe by a year . Trump stated that Zimbabwe new government’s policies continue to pose an “unusual and extraordinary” threat to the U.S. foreign policy, adding: “I am continuing for (one) year the national emergency declared in Executive Order 13288.”
The Donald Trump administration stated that the sanctions against Zimbabwe will continue to be enforced until the President Emmerson Mnangagwa regime changes Zimbabwe’s laws that restricting media freedom and block protests, adding that there are 141 entities and individuals in Zimbabwe, including President Emmerson Mnangagwa and ex president Robert Mugabe, who are currently under the U.S. sanctions regime. To the discerning eye new Zimbabwe vision, there is no hope for Zimbabwe at present as USA is a powerful funder and influences the Western nations funding policies on Zimbabwe, while other nations will also choose to distance themselves from any involvement with a toxic nation regards opening up funding lines. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya.