- UK BASED TELEVANGELIST Prophet Uebert Angel through the Uebert Angel Foundation made a donation to disadvantaged people,at Mai Musodzi HalI in Mbare Harare .
- Hundreds flock to beaches as the "Cummings effect" of Boris Johnson's senior adviser Dominic Cummings gathers momentum
- CHIWENGA SAYS THE LATE FORMER PRESIDENT MUGABE was a murderer but he died so people should not fear death.
- I SAID, PM JOHNSON, will go down swinging, now Douglas Ross, the Conservative MP for Moray, has resigned over Cummings refusal to apologise for breaching lockdown measures
- ZIMBABWE'S Former accountant, General Daniel Muchemwa died, on Sunday morning at Dandaro Hospital in Borrowdale, Harare and the family suspects foul play
US PRESIDENT Trump extends U.S. sanctions against Zimbabwe by a year
stating that Zimbabwe new government’s policies continue to pose an “unusual and extraordinary” threat to the U.S. foreign policy,
The U.S. President Donald Trump on Monday 5/3/19 extended sanctions against Zimbabwe by a year . Trump stated that Zimbabwe new government’s policies continue to pose an “unusual and extraordinary” threat to the U.S. foreign policy, adding: “I am continuing for (one) year the national emergency declared in Executive Order 13288.”
The Donald Trump administration stated that the sanctions against Zimbabwe will continue to be enforced until the President Emmerson Mnangagwa regime changes Zimbabwe’s laws that restricting media freedom and block protests, adding that there are 141 entities and individuals in Zimbabwe, including President Emmerson Mnangagwa and ex president Robert Mugabe, who are currently under the U.S. sanctions regime. To the discerning eye new Zimbabwe vision, there is no hope for Zimbabwe at present as USA is a powerful funder and influences the Western nations funding policies on Zimbabwe, while other nations will also choose to distance themselves from any involvement with a toxic nation regards opening up funding lines. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya.