- Henessy Dube (40) of Entumbane , fake Doctor for six months at Mpilo Hospital, allegedly masqueraded as a top (CIO) officer
- Born Rhodesian ‘Sibusiso Ngwenya ' a.k.a Nyamangara, totem Gushungo proudly 50% Ndebele, 50% Shona 100% Zimbabwean!
- 5 Rusape villagers Jonathan Elias (43), Michael Bhunu (47), and Ambrose Gogo (42) fatally assaulted boy (14 accused of stealing a hen .
- BULAWAYO CITY COUNCIL BCC INVITES UNIVERSITY GRADUATE APPLICATIONS for a post graduate traineeship
- One of the 11 vendors, arrested, has now reportedly died in police custody.
US PRESIDENT Trump extends U.S. sanctions against Zimbabwe by a year
stating that Zimbabwe new government’s policies continue to pose an “unusual and extraordinary” threat to the U.S. foreign policy,
The U.S. President Donald Trump on Monday 5/3/19 extended sanctions against Zimbabwe by a year . Trump stated that Zimbabwe new government’s policies continue to pose an “unusual and extraordinary” threat to the U.S. foreign policy, adding: “I am continuing for (one) year the national emergency declared in Executive Order 13288.”
The Donald Trump administration stated that the sanctions against Zimbabwe will continue to be enforced until the President Emmerson Mnangagwa regime changes Zimbabwe’s laws that restricting media freedom and block protests, adding that there are 141 entities and individuals in Zimbabwe, including President Emmerson Mnangagwa and ex president Robert Mugabe, who are currently under the U.S. sanctions regime. To the discerning eye new Zimbabwe vision, there is no hope for Zimbabwe at present as USA is a powerful funder and influences the Western nations funding policies on Zimbabwe, while other nations will also choose to distance themselves from any involvement with a toxic nation regards opening up funding lines. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya.