- Coronavirus: UK schools, colleges and nurseries to close from Friday until further notice,
- THE process of exhumation and reburials of the over 20,000 Gukurahundi Genocide graves is illegal, in violation of sections 110 and 111 of the Criminal Law (Codification and Reform) Act, which criminalises interference with graves and human remains and is no different from tampering with evidence in a crime. The perpetrators of the inhumane gukurahundi genocide must face justice for their crimes against humanity! Sibusiso Ngwenya
- 'NO ONE IS GOING TO SAVE ZIMBABWEANS but themselves', says Simba Makoni (SAM) who is regarded as one of the best ministers to preside over Zimbabwe's Treasury.
- ZIMBABWE'S TOXIC POLITICS AND INTOLERANT POLITICAL climate led to over 60 youths Chamisa aligned youths on Sunday night besieging and grabbing control of Harvest House now rechristened Morgan Richard Tsvangirai (MRT) House in central Harare,
- UNITED STATES CONFIRMED CORONAVIRUS CASES REACH 7,099,967 just days after reaching the 200,000 deaths mark.
BREAKING:CHINESE MINING COMPANY seeks to evict 20 000 people from Domboshava after it was granted granite mining rights as , in Zimbabwe mining rights supersedes the right to occupation according to a law that was passed during the Rhodesia regime
A Chinese mining company has come under fire after it sought to evict about 20 000 people in Domboshava after it was granted granite mining rights.
In a statement on Friday Deputy Government Spokesperson energy Mutodi said, “I have prematurely ended my ZITF tour in order to attend to villagers in Domboshava who are claiming a Chinese company is planning to evict 20 000 individuals from their land after it was granted mining rights to extract quarry stones from a hill in their area.”
In Zimbabwe mining rights supersedes the right to occupation according to a law that was passed during the Rhodesian days.
Chinese personnel have earned a reputation of being bossy when they come to Africa. In some parts of Mashonaland they have been reports that they evict people and mistreat workers before abusing young ladies.
Zimbabwe is a trading partner with China and they have a prisoners exchange agreement hence some of the workers who come to Zimbabwe from China will be Chinese prisoners sent to work on government projects. Source – Byo24News