- MDC vice-chair Sikhala has threatened to initiate constitutional processes to push out Mnangagwa's government from power as the economic turmoil and deteriorating social and political space in Zimbabwe could not be allowed to continue.
- SIX Mutoko parents and teachers were arrested on Thursday for staging a protest against the deterioration of standards in the education sector
- 'A Twin Farm , Dromoland, Zimbabwe farmer has been arrested for shooting and injuring his two neighbours for trespassing into his property'
- AN Inyathi farmer of Twin Farm in Dromoland, Zimbabwe has been arrested on charges of shooting and injuring his two neighbours for trespassing into his property
- 'RYANAIR BOSS Michael O'Leary branded 'racist' after suggesting Muslim men should face extra searches at airports. because Muslim men 'are more likely to be terrorists'
In a clear case of how lawless Zimbabwe now is, three Presidential Guards, Blessmore Tembo (32), Gilbert Charuma (31) and Liberty Munemo (31) ex broadcaster, Musorowegomo Mukosi (41) have been arrested for allegedly assaulting villagers and attempting to forcefully take over the gold-rich Chin Mine in Mt Darwin, as police hunt machete-wielding gangs across the Zimbabwe’s mining belts . Recently a presidential guard in Harare, emptied his AK 47 rifle by shooting into the air after losing it over the collapse of the Zimbabwe economic situation.
The former ZBC broadcaster, Musorowegomo Mukosi (41) was wielding an unsecured firearm while his co-accused assaulted the complainants, a sign of growing indiscipline in the Zimbabwe , as the country’s economic situation continues to deteriorate.
Justice minister Ziyambi Ziyambi has also said the government is mulling the introduction of a shoot-to-kill policy – in a desperate bid to end the barbaric attacks perpetrated by the machete gangs. Sibusiso Ngwenya
WELCOME EVERYONE: 291,730 MEMBERS, A Quarter of a million members, thank you for the fast growth, participation and continuous encouragement to others to join the group, and engage other progressive minded people in respectful and inclusive debate focused on information dissemination in issues that directly affect the ordinary person including human rights, good governance, accountability, transparency, housing, employment, development, girl child, equality, gender, peace, climate change, pollution, youth, freedom and more issues that directly affect the ordinary person. Information dissemination empowers the readers so that they are better placed to make well informed decisions and choices such as voting. Please feel free to add and encourage others to join.
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b ‘
or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows:
1) Zimbabwe Global News 291,730 Members
2) Newzimbabwevision.com website 24,615 likes
Followed by 12,788