- FALSE MEDIA ALERT, brings hundreds Zimbabwe students to Zanu PF HQ, then sealed off as military conducted a bomb sweep
- DETHRONED Ntabazinduna Chief Ndiweni, has left the country for the United Kingdom for a cataract operation, after eye surgery in Bulawayo
- 'Zanu PF Gokwe MP Chanda (41) and Ward 13 Councillor Chirongoma (34) arrested for extortion and stealing food aid'.
- 3 Zimbabwe Presidential Guards, and ex ZBC broadcaster Musorowegomo Mukosi (41) have been arrested for allegedly assaulting villagers and attempting to forcefully take over the gold-rich Chin Mine in Mt Darwin,
- STAGEMANAGING?-Bulawayo, first bombed,Mnangagwa, now the First Lady''s vehicle has been broken into in Bulawayo
Zesa CEO Chifamba (59), (ZETDC) managing director Chinembiri (53) and finance director Dhliwayo (51) in US$11,8 million tender scamThree Zesa bosses appeared at the Harare Magistrates’ Courts yesterday facing two counts of swindling the parastatal of over $11,8 million in a tender scam.Zesa Holdings group chief executive Joshua Chifamba (59), Zimbabwe Electricity Transmission and Distribution Company (ZETDC) managing director Julian Chinembiri (53) and finance director Thokozani Dhliwayo (51) appeared before chief magistrate Mishrod Guvamombe, newsday