- 'MDC protests are, a desperate,clueless, terrorist, now G40-Zanu-PF led MDC Chamisa group to take over power, unconstitutionally' Obert Gutu:
- JONATHAN MOYO CALLS ON UN to invade Zimbabwe on grounds of Responsibility to Protect doctrine popularly known as R2P
- Bulawayo business community file urgent High court application to ban the Bulawayo, Monday planned MDC protest
- ' Ntabazinduna Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months as a political sham trial influenced by Zanu-PF and Obert Mpofu.' Coltart
- BREAKING NEWS: MDC National Chairperson Tabitha has been arrested, in Bulawayo shortly after Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months.
Zesa CEO Chifamba (59), (ZETDC) managing director Chinembiri (53) and finance director Dhliwayo (51) in US$11,8 million tender scamThree Zesa bosses appeared at the Harare Magistrates’ Courts yesterday facing two counts of swindling the parastatal of over $11,8 million in a tender scam.Zesa Holdings group chief executive Joshua Chifamba (59), Zimbabwe Electricity Transmission and Distribution Company (ZETDC) managing director Julian Chinembiri (53) and finance director Thokozani Dhliwayo (51) appeared before chief magistrate Mishrod Guvamombe, newsday