- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW MLISWA WANTS new land cruisers and salary rise for Mps and blocks Auxillia Mnangagwa 'Gucci Grace' debate in parliament.
- FOOTBALLER Kawondera, Mary Chiwenga's ex sues, her for US$700 000 , for using forged divorce documents to be married to Vice president Chiwenga
- TWO ZIM BUSINESSMEN (Sydney and Eddy) with transport and freight buses and trucks in SAfrica, murdered in SAfrica.
- Colnl Murombo, moved from State House after Auxillia Mnangagwa 'dispute',hmn 'Grace is back, but the army has the final say in a military state!
- EX Education minister Coltart and (ZCTU) President Mutasa and Sec Gen Moyo receive death threats over 22 July protests plans.
Shadowy Investigative group Team Pachedu has announced that three leaders of the Amalgamated Teachers Union of Zimbabwe were abducted by suspected state agents in Harare on Saturday.
The three include ARTUZ Secretary General Robson Chere.Said Pachedu, “Robson Chere, Jess Drury, Precious Ndlovu and Munyaradzi Ndawana have been abducted in Greystone Park by 4 plain-clothed men using this vehicle (REG: ADL 7066). They are not at Harare Central and nearby police stations and their whereabouts remain unknown.”
The below car is the one suspected to have been used in the abduction. Byo24