- 'Angola’s ex-president Dos Santos’ defends his son and ex central bank gov over embezzling US$500 million from Angola's ’s sovereign wealth fund'.
- 'Lesotho’s ruling party gave PM Thabane an ultimatum to resign by yesterday after his wife was charged with the murder of her rival'.
- A GURUVE ZIMBABWE WOMAN (29) SCALDED HER HUSBAND WITH HOT water after he caught her being intimate with her boyfriend in an outside toilet..
- GVT appoints Mass Media trustees, following a 20 year dormant Zimbabwe Mass Media Trust, which interestingly is the majority shareholder in Zimpapers.
- UK: GODFREY ZIMBIZI (23) jailed 18 months after bank customers were tricked out of more than £1million when they were sent texts asking if they’d made a large payment to Amazon, a court heard.
Shadowy Investigative group Team Pachedu has announced that three leaders of the Amalgamated Teachers Union of Zimbabwe were abducted by suspected state agents in Harare on Saturday.
The three include ARTUZ Secretary General Robson Chere.Said Pachedu, “Robson Chere, Jess Drury, Precious Ndlovu and Munyaradzi Ndawana have been abducted in Greystone Park by 4 plain-clothed men using this vehicle (REG: ADL 7066). They are not at Harare Central and nearby police stations and their whereabouts remain unknown.”
The below car is the one suspected to have been used in the abduction. Byo24