- CORONA VIRUS HYPOTHESIS BY Dr THOMAS COWAN, who says this may be history repeating itself and caused by 5G at the Health And Human Rights Summit in Tucson, Arizona
- BULAWAYO POLICE ARREST HUNDREDS of people who were queuing at TM Hyper to buy maize meal, a few hours after the police issued an order instructing people to vacate the CBD and follow the Lockdown regulations that seek to effect social distancing.
- JUDGEMENT that Chamisa is not the legitimate leader of the MDC -T, reinforces Khupe's claim to MDC constitutional leadership and control of MDC finances, assets including, buildings, furniture, vehicles and documents, literally all MDC material as the acting president of the MDC at law.
- MDC ALLIANCE VP Welshman Ncube agrees with the judges yesterday that Chamisa is not the legitimate leader of the MDC -T.
- MDC Alliance VP Ncube confronted Komichi and Mwonzora on "the Zanu-PF" strategy to destroy the main opposition through the courts.
4 ZIMBABWEAN STUDENTS AT PARUL UNIVERSITY were arrested by Vadodara taluka police on Wednesday for attacking a 34-year-old man and injuring him in a fight about an entry in the residential society register. The accused were identified as Tampivendse Montohari, Tafdzava Sumba, Mopvev Zoi and Vatidaize Zanze.
Complainant Tanmay Tamboli (34) said that on Tuesday night one of the accused had come to meet his other friends at Shyaam Green society near Ankhol village in Vadodara. He, however, refused to make an entry in the register at the security gate, which is normal security procedure, and entered into an argument with the guard.
When Tamboli, who is a local resident, tried to intervene, the accused insisted he would not make an entry, the complaint said. The accused was then joined by three friends who live in the same society and the altercation turned violent. The accused then picked up a rock and hit Tanmay on his head twice leaving him wounded, the complaint said. Tanmay was taken to a nearby hospital where his injuries were treated, and is said to be stable now.
Based on his complaint, the Vadodara taluka police booked all four accused under IPC sections 324 (Voluntarily causing hurt by dangerous weapons or means), 504 (Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace) and 114 (abettor present). The accused are due to be produced in court later in the evening.
President of Parul University Dr Devanshu Patel said he was informed of the incident on Wednesday morning after the FIR was filed. “We are informing their parents and the embassy,” he said. “Once the University reopens (after vacation) and the students report to the University, we will form a committee and seek individual explanations from the students. Based on that, we will take further action.” Zimbabwemail
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 206,362Members2)ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 32,224 Members3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 18,708 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,802 likes22,796 followers.
https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967 Followed by 12,360 people.