- Boris Johnson Johnon who is expecting his second child with Carrie is in December confirms he has six children
- AFTER 42 MILION CORONAVIRUS CASES AND OVER 670,000 deaths, US eases coronavirus travel restrictions, re-opening to passengers from the UK, EU and other nations.
- BREAKING NEWS: South Africa Johannesburg's Zimbabwean mayor Jolee Dee Matongo who was elected only last month, has died in a car crash
- A BBC Panorama investigation has found evidence that suggests one of Britain's biggest companies paid a bribe to the former Zimbabwean leader Robert Mugabe
- ANCIENT WORLD'S BIGGEST tree, by volume on Earth, 275ft (83m) General Sherman, about 2,500 years old in California's world-famous Sequoia National Park is wrapped with fire-resistant blankets.
A sister to the late Zanele Moyo, also Professor Jonathan Moyo’s daughter ‘Nokuthula Moyo, came face to face with the man who reportedly was the last to see zanele alive.
She came face to face came face-to-face with the suspect, Stephen Kenneth Newman Chitobolo, who was actually reported as the last person to see have seen the late 20-year-old Zanele Moyo, alive, on Wednesday night, last week, after had gone on adinner date together.
She met the wanted man, Stephen Kenneth Newman Chitobolo at a busy South African airport 1,400km away from the scene of her sister’s death.
Nokuthula Moyo, while enroute to zimbabwe, in the company of Zanele’s high school friends Rumbidzai Choto and Nicole Bento, came face to face with Stephen, a man whom South African Police are seeking to talk to.
It was admittedly a surreal experience for the late Zanele’s sister, ‘ Nokuthula Moyo’ to come across the wanted man,at a busy airport, far from the scene of her sisters death, 1,400km away .Police have been informed about this encounter and sighting of the man, but at the time of publishing, we were yet to receive an update on the latest developments.