- 'CHAMISA IS STAGE MANAGING , TO DRAW SYMPATHY FROM OTHER OPPOSITION POLITICIANS , who were now allegedly withdrawing from the MDC alliance and going back to their original parties'-Emmerson Mnangagwa
- CHAMISA'S COURT CHALLENGE AGAINST MNANGAGWA election victory will be heard on the 22nd of August 2018 at 10:00am.
- US SINGER 'QUEEN OF SOUL' ARETHA FRANKLIN (76) HAS DIED AFTER BATTLING CANCER The US singer, whose career spanned seven decades, passed away at her home in Detroit, Michigan, on Thursday, surrounded by her family.
- EMMERSON MNANGAGWA'S SECURITY HAS BEEN BEEFED UP, at all public functions, and all dignitaries, including his Zimbabwe government Cabinet ministers, have to be frisked by his Mnangwa's aides before they take seats near him.
- BREAKING NEWS: ZANU PF TO USE ITS MAJORITY IN PARLIAMENT TO MAKE NUMEROUS CONSTITUTIONAL CHANGES, including raising the minimum age for presidential aspirants from the current 40 year to 55, effectively making Chamisa (40) only eligible for Zimbabwe's presidential office in 2033.
HARARE: A 47-year-old man who allegedly raped his son’s 19-year-old wife, was Wednesday dragged before the magistrates’ court.
Taurayi was not asked to plead as he was charged with rape and pointing a firearm when he appeared before magistrate Hosea Mujaya.
The court remanded to Thursday for trial.
According to the state, Taurayi is employed at Zinwa Company KG 6 in Harare.
His daughter-in-law resides in Parktown Waterfalls.
It is the state’s case that sometime in November last year, the accused invited his daughter-in-law to his workplace.
It is alleged that he picked her up in town and drove her to his work place.
Prosecutors said Taurayi delayed his daughter in law until everyone left the premises and went home.
It is claimed that he took advantage of this and started to fondle the woman’s breasts while in his office.
The state alleges that Taurayi went on to push the complainant onto a sofa in his office and had sexual intercourse with her once without her consent.
The woman tried to scream but her father in law pointed a gun at her, threatening to kill her if she made any noise.
According to the state, the woman reported the matter and was referred to a hospital were a medical affidavit was processed. by Court Reporter. source -newzimbabwe