- Bulawayo business community file urgent High court application to ban the Bulawayo, Monday planned MDC protest
- ' Ntabazinduna Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months as a political sham trial influenced by Zanu-PF and Obert Mpofu.' Coltart
- BREAKING NEWS: MDC National Chairperson Tabitha has been arrested, in Bulawayo shortly after Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months.
- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW Mliswa says he wants to expose criminals and corrupt officials in Mnangagwa's government.
- 'ZIMBABWE'S dire economic situation is impacting negatively on the economic and social rights of millions'-United Nations
SIX men who burnt a Zupco bus and a car belonging to Chegutu East legislator Webster Shamu’s wife during the recent violent protests that rocked Harare and other cities have been jailed a combined 32 years.
They were eight when they initially appeared in court but regional magistrate Mr Elijah Makomo acquitted two of them due to lack of evidence linking them to the offence.
More to follow…..Herald