- BREAKING NEWS: High Court judge Christopher Dube-Banda orders VP Rtd Chiwenga ordered to return children to his estranged wife, Marry Mubaiwa-Chiwenga within 24 hours
- ZANU-PF DEPLOYS ex ministers who were dropped from Cabinet to the party headquarters where they will take up full-time jobs.
- AFTER SEIZING, G40 kingpins Jonathan Moyo and Robert Zhuwawo farms, state seizes Kasukuwere's Concorpia Farm in Mazowe.
- CHAMISA 'holed up' at Matapi Police Station as dozens of Mbare residents were attacked by machete wielding Zanu-PF youths, baying for his blood
- AN army camp commandant, Luxwell Ngara (51) responsible for the maintenance of the Defence House, arrested by Zacc charged with fraud.
The embattled National Railways of Zimbabwe, have now had to deal with defiant dismissed workers, who staged a demonstration, demanding their termination of employment service packages.
The angry, former employees, were dismissed in July but now allege that NRZ has failed to deliver on their terminal benefits. Mugabe’s ruthless riot police aka ‘rovai’ swiftly descended on the protesting workers and broke up the gathering at the NRZ Bulawayo offices. By Sibusiso Ngwenya.