- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW MLISWA WANTS new land cruisers and salary rise for Mps and blocks Auxillia Mnangagwa 'Gucci Grace' debate in parliament.
- FOOTBALLER Kawondera, Mary Chiwenga's ex sues, her for US$700 000 , for using forged divorce documents to be married to Vice president Chiwenga
- TWO ZIM BUSINESSMEN (Sydney and Eddy) with transport and freight buses and trucks in SAfrica, murdered in SAfrica.
- Colnl Murombo, moved from State House after Auxillia Mnangagwa 'dispute',hmn 'Grace is back, but the army has the final say in a military state!
- EX Education minister Coltart and (ZCTU) President Mutasa and Sec Gen Moyo receive death threats over 22 July protests plans.
It is reported in the Zambian media that , a pastor made congregants drink jik on Sunday, a strong alkaline chemical and that causes burning in the mouth, throat and stomach irregular heartbeats, low bloodpressure even chemical pneumonia if it gets into the lungs, along with causing delirium or coma.
This shocking brainwashing where congregants were convinced to drink the strong, common cleaning agent for sinks, drains, toilets and other , has left 27 people dead after drinking jik in a deliverance service in order to wash away demons and evil spirits tormenting their souls .
It is also reported that 18 other congregants are hospitalised in critical condition .
Prophets in Southern Africa now commonly brainwash congregants and make them do strange things allegedly to cleanse them of demons and evil spirits. Previously, in South Africa , prophets make people drink petrol and eat grass amongst other foolish things. This is a regular occurance as some pastors convince people with their problems to do the most foolish of things in life, that they would not ordinarily do when they are in the right frame of mind. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya. source bulawayo 24