- BULAWAYO MAYOR MGUNI says he wasn't on leave last week when town clerk Dube was suspended by his deputy, Tinashe Kambarami.
- 'ZIMBABWE HUMAN RIGHTS ORGANISATION (ZHRO) responds to VOA News questions, after false allegations and libellous statements from habitual liar Nick Mangwana'
- FAR RIGHT GROUP BRITAIN FIRST an anti immigration group has been fined £44,200 by the election watchdog for failing to follow “basic” financial laws.
- "Met Uebert Angel, a televangelist and businessman, who is founder of Spirit Embassy in the UK and Bro" President Yoweri Kaguta Museveni on Twitter.
- MDC LEADER NELSON CHAMISA wants to force Mnangagwa to the negotiating table and to lead Zimbabwe's transition to a 'new dispensation'.
Eight people have died after two vehicles heading towards Murehwa side swiped before plunging into a river at the 40km peg near Murehwa along the Harare-Nyamapanda road last night.
One of the vehicles, a Toyota Quantum had an unverified number of passengers while the other had three passengers.
Police Spokesperson, Assistant Commissioner Paul Nyathi said the side swipe happened when the driver of the Quantum lost control of the vehicle while trying to overtake.
Both vehicles plunged into a nearby river as a result of the impact of their collision. He said the sub-aqua unit has been summoned to search the river in case there could be other bodies.
The dead were taken to Murehwa Hospital mortuary while the injured were taken to Parirenyatwa hospital in Harare. Assistant Commissioner Nyathi urged drivers not to travel at night and said they should desist from overtaking at wrong places. He said it is sad that motorists are not taking heed of the call to be cautious on roads. Source – zbc