- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
About 88% of active staff in the South African Police Services (SAPS) are HIV-positive.
According to SABC, Deputy Police Minister Maggie Sotyu says the number includes police officers and non-career personnel.
He was speaking in at seminar to curb police deaths and killings which Parliament’s Police Portfolio Committee is hosting.
“The 88% is made up of active personnel, clerks, public services act members and sweepers.”
Meanwhile, Democratic Alliance (DA) member of the Police committee Zack Mbehel expressed shock at the figures.
“It’s really quite staggering to hear that 88% of both public service Act’s employees and SAPS police are on ARVs and HIV positive.” SABC – Source-Bulawayo24