- "We can't work with miracle economic policies, no it won't work waking up RTGS and Bond now being Zim Dollar.That is illegal !." Ex VP Joice Mujuru.
- UNEMPLOYMENT crisis as Chamisa has dismissed 145 MDC employees, security personnel, directors, coordinators and office orderly who were recruited by Morgan Tsvangirai
- A HARARE woman Stella Kwanisai (31), claimed maintenance from two men for the same child using two birth certificates.
- SIX POACHERS JAILED NINE YEARS EACH for illegal possession of two pieces of ivory weighing 37 kg worth US$9 250.
- ZANU PF YOUTH LEAGUE HAS ANNOUNCED the suspension of former home affairs minister, Obert Mpofu and banned him along with several others from Zanu pf offices.
‘A BULAWAYO CENTRAL Intelligence Officer drowned in Lower Ncema Dam in Umzingwane on Saturday during an outing with friends’.
Brian Umera allegedly drowned after he fell from a boat and rescuers had by yesterday not found his body. Matabeleland South police spokesperson Chief Inspector Philisani Ndebele confirmed the drowning yesterday. He said members of the police sub aqua unit were by yesterday still searching for the body.
“I can confirm receiving a report of a male adult who drowned at Ncema Dam. We’re told that he slipped from a boat and drowned. The sub aqua unit was deployed on the same day and are still searching for the body, said,” said Chief Insp Ndebele.
BCC senior public relations officer Mrs Nesisa Mpofu said the municipality was working with the police following the drowning incident. Source – herald