- POLITICS IS A DIRTY GAME: HERO TO ZERO IN 37 YEARS: Independence 18 April 1980- Coup on 14 November 2017
- SUSPENDED (ZINARA CEO Engineer Nancy Masiyiwa-Chamisa and finance director Taranhike fired, for alleged gross incompetence and abuse of office.
- (RBZ) orders banks to freeze all accounts belonging to, Kudakwashe Tagwirei a.k.a 'Queen Bee's Sakunda Holdings, Sakunda Holdings sister companies; Access Finance, Spartan Security and Croco Motors,
- SHEFFIELD CLIMATE CHANGE PROTEST: brought city to a standstill as children lobby the government and people over the destruction of the climate,
- UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE 2019 class of graduating medical students to boycott their graduation due to be capped by President Mnangagwa.
‘A BULAWAYO CENTRAL Intelligence Officer drowned in Lower Ncema Dam in Umzingwane on Saturday during an outing with friends’.
Brian Umera allegedly drowned after he fell from a boat and rescuers had by yesterday not found his body. Matabeleland South police spokesperson Chief Inspector Philisani Ndebele confirmed the drowning yesterday. He said members of the police sub aqua unit were by yesterday still searching for the body.
“I can confirm receiving a report of a male adult who drowned at Ncema Dam. We’re told that he slipped from a boat and drowned. The sub aqua unit was deployed on the same day and are still searching for the body, said,” said Chief Insp Ndebele.
BCC senior public relations officer Mrs Nesisa Mpofu said the municipality was working with the police following the drowning incident. Source – herald