- A 19-YEAR-OLD BULAWAYO DOMESTIC WORKER FOUGHT OFF two knife-wielding men and sent them fleeing after they broke into a house and tried to rape her and her employer's daughters aged seven and 14 years,
- MDC-T National Council, the Supreme-decision-making body in between Congresses met today deliberated on key issues affecting the partyand fired the MDC T Vice President Thokozani Khuphe
- MUGABE:-BLAME NDEBELES, ZAPU AND ZIPRA FOR GUKURAHUNDI
- The Progressive Teachers Union of Zimbabwe (PTUZ) Secretary - General Mr Raymond Majongwe has threatened to take the government to court for failing to address hunger and schooling equipment for school children after 38 years of independence.
- MDC-T NATIONAL CHAIRMAN LOVEMORE MOYO, YESTERDAY QUIT BOTH HIS POSITION AND MDC T PARTY citing, among other issues, what he called the unconstitutional power grab by leader Mr Nelson Chamisa.
A Bulawayo woman was seriously injured after a car lost control at a curve near her home and hit her. Onlookers were shocked with what appeared as the drivers attempt to shake off the victim from the car , which came to a rest in a precast wall nearby.
There was more shock to come as the driver and two of his passengers are reported to have searched and robbed the victim of US$30 at the scene when they thought she had died from the impact. The victim was rushed to hospital by ambulance, while the driver and his passengers were saved from mob justice by police who arrived on the scene and swiftly made arrests.
More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya