- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
A CHIMANIMANI woman Sibongile Mlambo like Grace Mugabe, locked up boyfriend Robert Manzou’s body (40)for two days as she left for another binge.
Robert Manzou reportedly died mysteriously at his girlfriend’s house after a beer drinking spree, but the woman left the body locked inside for two days as she left for another binge.
A CHIMANIMANI man reportedly died mysteriously at his girlfriend’s house after a beer drinking spree, but the woman left the body locked inside for two days as she left for another binge.
Manicaland provincial police spokesperson Inspector Tavhiringwa Kakohwa confirmed the incident.
The now-deceased, Robert Manzou (40), from Ngangu township, met Sibongile Mlambo at around 5pm on October 11 and the two lovers went on a drinking spree until the following day at around 3am before retiring to bed at Mlambo’s place.
While sleeping, Manzou reportedly developed a stomach disorder, but they did not take it seriously.
Around 9am, Mlambo discovered that Manzou had died and left his body locked inside the house and went back to Ngangu business centre to drink beer.
She did not tell anyone and only returned home two days later.
One Kudakwashe picked a strange stench coming out of the house and tried to gain entrance.
At the same time, Mlambo arrived and opened the door and saw Manzou lying dead on the bed with the body in a state of decomposition.
Kudakwashe reported the matter to the police and the body was taken to Chipinge District Hospital mortuary.
Kakohwa said Mlambo is assisting police with investigations.Source – newsday
WELCOME EVERYONE: 266,000 MEMBERS, 1000 new members a day. A Quarter of a million members, thank you for the fast growth, participation and continuos encouragement to others to join the group, and engage other progressive minded people in respectful and inclusive debate focused on information dissemination in issues that directly affect the ordinary person including human rights, good governance, accountability, transparency, housing, employment, development, girl child, equality, gender, peace, climate change, polllution, youth, freedom and more issues that directly affect the ordinary person. Information dissemination empowers the readers so that they are better placed to make well informed decisions and choices such as voting. Please feel free to add and encourage others to join.
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b ‘
or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows:
1) Zimbabwe Global News 266,000 Members
2) Newzimbabwevision.com website 24,135 likes
Followed by 12,672