- EMMERSON MNANGAGWA FILES OPPOSING PAPERS TO THE MDC ALLLIANCE LEADER NELSON CHAMISA'S election petition challenging the Mnangagwa’s victory in the harmonised election of 30 July 30 2018.
- MDC ALLIANCE MP ELECT FOR ZENGEZA WEST CONSTITUENCY ACCUSED OF WRECKING A MARRIAGE as he made his way back to the house of assembly recently.
- ZIMBABWE WAITED WITH BAITED BREATH FOR ZANU-PF lawyers to file their opposing papers to Nelson Chamisa's concourt case challenging Mnangagwa's victory in the harmonised elections of 30 July 2018, then all Zanu pf jaws dropped in deep shock!
- SOUTH SUDAN'S PRESIDENT SALVA KIIR LAST WEEK PROMOTED HIS WIFE Mary Ayen to the rank of a major general in the army, according to the military
- SECOND WESTMINISTER TERROR ATTACK, as Birmingham Man deliberately drives into people and towards the Parliament Houses.
Around 100 people are feared dead, today, after a Cubana de Aviacion plane, Boeing 737-200 , Flight DMJ 0972 crashed with 104 people on board at Havana’s Jose Marti International Airport on take off at 12:08 p.m.
The plane that was built in 1988, crashed in the eastern Cuban city of Holguin at 12:08 p.m. in an agricultural area in the Santiago de las Vegas neighborhood close to the airport, on take off.
The city Holguin is situated over 700 kilometers to the east of the Cuban capital and the flight was bound for the Cuban state. It is reported that, three passengers from the flight, are in critical condition
It is reported that Cubana de Aviacion , Cuba’s national carrier was forced to ground some of its aging planes over safety concerns. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya source CNN