- US Black billionaire Robert F Smith, a technology investor, pays down entire US$40m student debt of 2019 graduating class at historic black college
- 'Yes, sanctions and Zanu-PF are inseparable twins, they move together, so Zanu-PF and sanctions must go!' Chamisa.
- ZANU PF ARE CLEARLY GLOBAL PFEEERORRISTS, AS MALAWI Vice President orders immediate deportation of Chihuri
- ZIMBABWE'S POLITICAL CIRCUS AS MDC-Alliance Members of Parliament cost the taxpayer over US$100 000 by walking out of parliament
- 'HOW GUDYANGA (69) PAID US$1 629 500 secret payments to Nikuv in 2014 to manipulate the country's elections'.
Around 100 people are feared dead, today, after a Cubana de Aviacion plane, Boeing 737-200 , Flight DMJ 0972 crashed with 104 people on board at Havana’s Jose Marti International Airport on take off at 12:08 p.m.
The plane that was built in 1988, crashed in the eastern Cuban city of Holguin at 12:08 p.m. in an agricultural area in the Santiago de las Vegas neighborhood close to the airport, on take off.
The city Holguin is situated over 700 kilometers to the east of the Cuban capital and the flight was bound for the Cuban state. It is reported that, three passengers from the flight, are in critical condition
It is reported that Cubana de Aviacion , Cuba’s national carrier was forced to ground some of its aging planes over safety concerns. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya source CNN