- BREXIT: 670.000 MARCH IN LONDON...an estimated 670,000 people marched today in an anti Brexit London march.
- CAMEROON COURT REJECTS all legal objections to the presidential polls in Yaounde.
- 'DEMOCRACY? '-MDC NATIONAL organising secretary Amos Chibaya has slammed the door shut on wannabe presidents, saying Nelson Chamisa will go uncontested.
- ZIMBABWE MAJOR CRACKDOWN ON FOREX DEALERS to net Zanu pf bigwigs top executives in banks, companies and State institutions.
- 'ZIMBABWE'S RESETTLED FARMERS will no longer get free assistance from government, such as seed, fertiliser, diesel and tractors amongst other agricultural inputs, as the command agriculture programme is "riddled with corruption'-Zimbabwe's minister of finance Mthuli Ncube
Around 100 people are feared dead, today, after a Cubana de Aviacion plane, Boeing 737-200 , Flight DMJ 0972 crashed with 104 people on board at Havana’s Jose Marti International Airport on take off at 12:08 p.m.
The plane that was built in 1988, crashed in the eastern Cuban city of Holguin at 12:08 p.m. in an agricultural area in the Santiago de las Vegas neighborhood close to the airport, on take off.
The city Holguin is situated over 700 kilometers to the east of the Cuban capital and the flight was bound for the Cuban state. It is reported that, three passengers from the flight, are in critical condition
It is reported that Cubana de Aviacion , Cuba’s national carrier was forced to ground some of its aging planes over safety concerns. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya source CNN