- 'ZIMBABWE'S academic certificates now for bond notes and toilet paper under militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime' Wake up Zimbabwe!-Sibusiso Ngwenya
- MDC-ALLIANCE ACTIVISTS AND CIVIL SOCIETY PARTNERS HAVE fled to South Africa for safety.
- ' Zimbabwe, Sudan and DRC were supposed to fall within a week as part of United States' aggressive plan against Africa'. George Charamba
- MDC-Alliance organising secretary Amos Chibaya has joined his fellow lawmaker from Chiwundura Livingstone Chiminya in remand prison
- Zupco buses start plying routes between Bulawayo Central Business District and residential suburbs and provide affordable transport to commuters.
Around 100 people are feared dead, today, after a Cubana de Aviacion plane, Boeing 737-200 , Flight DMJ 0972 crashed with 104 people on board at Havana’s Jose Marti International Airport on take off at 12:08 p.m.
The plane that was built in 1988, crashed in the eastern Cuban city of Holguin at 12:08 p.m. in an agricultural area in the Santiago de las Vegas neighborhood close to the airport, on take off.
The city Holguin is situated over 700 kilometers to the east of the Cuban capital and the flight was bound for the Cuban state. It is reported that, three passengers from the flight, are in critical condition
It is reported that Cubana de Aviacion , Cuba’s national carrier was forced to ground some of its aging planes over safety concerns. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya source CNN