- CIRCUS: NELSON CHAMISA SAYS HE HAS THE SOLUTIONS TO ZIMBABWE'S ECONOMIC CRISIS and has demanded that the government reverses and refunds Zimbabweans all the money they lost to government through the new tax regime, which deducts two cents on every dollar for electronic transactions.
- DEPOSED EX PRESIDENT MUGABE'S SON IN LAW Simbarashe Chikore (41) has appeared before Harare Provincial Magistrate Elisha Singano on allegations of kidnapping after handing himself in to himself to the police accompanied by his lawyer Jonathan Samukange.
- NORTON MP, Mnangagwa and Mutasa's nephew Temba Mliswa says President Emmerson Mnangagwa must take back the finance ministry from Finance minister Mthuli Ncube as the former Finance Minister Patrick Chinamasa was far much better.
- FINANCE and Economic Development Minister Professor Mthuli Ncube has dumped Acie Mutumanje Lumumba, as chairman of the Communications Taskforce in the ministry, three days after his appointment.
- FOUR RESERVE BANK OF ZIMBABWE (RBZ) DIRECTORS SUSPENDED after allegations of crimes ranging from off-the-books bond notes to corrupt allocation of foreign currency and running a foreign currency cartel.
Tatelicious, born Tatenda Zenzo Karigambe was born in Budiriro.
According to Sunday Mail, Karigambe has completed formalities with the Registrar-General’s Office and is now legally a woman .
“I was confirmed a boy at birth, but I just had a male body with a female mind,” said Karigambe
“I usually don’t want to reveal my age – I’m a lady. As ladies we don’t reveal our age. I’m in my late 20s.”
The process of becoming a woman has involved doctors and lawyers.
“I chose to liberate myself from the confines of society. I have spent more than US$80 000 on breast augmentation and vaginoplasty (male to female sex reassignment surgery). I invested in businesses and saved money – family, friends and other silent partners chipped in,”.
“I did not do this for money. Growing up, my mother (availed) everything for us; we went to trips as far as the UK, Italy and the US. I’m a chemical engineer, I do consultancy and I run my own organisation, Tatenda NGO, and my husband is rich. He is a neurosurgeon, he is Scottish.
Karigambe said he/she is a twin in a family of four. Source: Sunday Mail