- ONE OF THE BEST players in N.B.A. history, Star Kobe Bryant 41 , and his daughter Gianna died in a helicopter crash near Calabasas, Calif on Sunday.
- 15 TONNE, 40ft long whale carcass washed ashore from the Gulf of Thailand in Samut Prakan, 30km south of Bangkok.
- Riot police deployed in Hong Kong as coronavirus death toll rises to 81 while 73 people in UK tested and will be confirmed in the UK in the next few weeks.
- EX Harare Town Clerk Mushore believes , exiled ex minister Kasukuwere deserves government farm seizure his Concorpia Farm in Mazowe, Mashonaland Central.
- POLICE STILL SEARCHING FOR NJUBE High School science teacher Brian Mutsiba who allegedly incited 153 pupils pupils to demonstrate in Njube suburb and protest against teachers abandonment of lessons due to poor salaries and increase in fees last Monday, is still on the run.
Tatelicious, born Tatenda Zenzo Karigambe was born in Budiriro.
According to Sunday Mail, Karigambe has completed formalities with the Registrar-General’s Office and is now legally a woman .
“I was confirmed a boy at birth, but I just had a male body with a female mind,” said Karigambe
“I usually don’t want to reveal my age – I’m a lady. As ladies we don’t reveal our age. I’m in my late 20s.”
The process of becoming a woman has involved doctors and lawyers.
“I chose to liberate myself from the confines of society. I have spent more than US$80 000 on breast augmentation and vaginoplasty (male to female sex reassignment surgery). I invested in businesses and saved money – family, friends and other silent partners chipped in,”.
“I did not do this for money. Growing up, my mother (availed) everything for us; we went to trips as far as the UK, Italy and the US. I’m a chemical engineer, I do consultancy and I run my own organisation, Tatenda NGO, and my husband is rich. He is a neurosurgeon, he is Scottish.
Karigambe said he/she is a twin in a family of four. Source: Sunday Mail