- EMMERSON MNANGAGWA FILES OPPOSING PAPERS TO THE MDC ALLLIANCE LEADER NELSON CHAMISA'S election petition challenging the Mnangagwa’s victory in the harmonised election of 30 July 30 2018.
- MDC ALLIANCE MP ELECT FOR ZENGEZA WEST CONSTITUENCY ACCUSED OF WRECKING A MARRIAGE as he made his way back to the house of assembly recently.
- ZIMBABWE WAITED WITH BAITED BREATH FOR ZANU-PF lawyers to file their opposing papers to Nelson Chamisa's concourt case challenging Mnangagwa's victory in the harmonised elections of 30 July 2018, then all Zanu pf jaws dropped in deep shock!
- SOUTH SUDAN'S PRESIDENT SALVA KIIR LAST WEEK PROMOTED HIS WIFE Mary Ayen to the rank of a major general in the army, according to the military
- SECOND WESTMINISTER TERROR ATTACK, as Birmingham Man deliberately drives into people and towards the Parliament Houses.
Over the last three years, the South African tourist destination Cape Town has suffered drought with very little rainfall
The drought crisis has forced Cape Town municipality authorities to ration consumption to 50 litres (11 gallons) per individual per day.
However the Cape Town drought has reached a crisis point with Cape Town residents now urged to turn off their toilet cistern water supply and advised to use all of the waste water in their homes from washing, to fill their toilet cisterns and at the same time limit flushing.
Residents are advised not to shower more than twice a week and save water. Residents are living in fear of what has become known as an approaching ‘Day Zero’ when water supply will be completely turned off when taps run dry from the drought. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya
photo-People collect drinking water from pipes fed by an underground spring in St. James, about 25km from the city centre, on January 19, 2018, in Cape Town. PHOTO | RODGER BOSCH | AFP