- 25 DEAD, 60 INJURED AFTER GUNMEN OPENED FIRE ON AN IRANIAN MILITARY PARADE- Gunmen have opened fire on an Iranian military parade in the south-western city of Ahvaz, killing at least 25 people, including civilians, and injuring 60, state media say
- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER NELSON CHAMISA has ordered Victoria Falls mayor Somvelo Dhlamini to step down.
- ZIMBABWE CIRCUS CONTINUES AS the Ambrose Mutinhiri-led National Patriotic Front has disbanded and its officials are rejoining Zanu-PF after realising that the events that led to the removal of the Robert Mugabe-led government in November last year were in the best interests of the country.
- VICE PRESIDENT RTD GEN CHIWENGA advised to sieze total Zimbabwe power at all costs amid reported growing suspicion by his personal military advisor and confidant, exiled and fallen Ethiopian autarch, Mengistu Haile Mariam,
- 'ACCIDENT: A Guruve bound, Mhofu kombi reportedly overturned in Guruve and six people died this morning at about 8am'
‘A 36-YEAR-OLD self-styled Marondera prophet, who on several occasions allegedly forced his former workmate to have backside sex with him before he was caught feeding semen to a snake, was on Tuesday arraigned before magistrate, Ignatius Mhene, facing aggravated indecent assault charges.
Wenwell Zunzanyika had his case heard from Marondera Provincial Hospital, where he is admitted, after he allegedly drank poison in a bid to commit suicide.
He was remanded in custody to March 20.
According to court papers, on January 19 this year, the complainant visited Zunzanyika at his residence after the prophet had told him that he had secured a job for him.
It is alleged that when the two were about to retire to bed, the accused told the complainant that no one was allowed to sleep with his clothes on in his house.
It is alleged that the accused started removing the complainant’s trousers, resulting in a scuffle, as the latter was against the idea.
Zunzanyika reportedly told the complainant that at his church, he was a feared man.
The accused then threatened Mudambanuki with death or casting a spell on him to go mad if he argued with him.
It is alleged that the complainant submitted to the threats and was forced to insert his manhood in the accused’s backside. They had backsie sex.
It is alleged that during the night, the two had backside sex several times.
It is alleged that this happened on several occasions before the complainant informed his pastor to assist him.
At one point, the complainant was diagnosed with a sexually transmitted infection and the accused gave him money to get treatment at Dombotombo Clinic in Marondera.
It is alleged that on another day, at around 8pm, the accused forced the complainant to mast-rbate and ej-culate on his stomach and after that he ordered him to collect a towel from the toilet.
When the complainant returned, he saw the accused caressing a snake, which was feeding on his semen.
On February 25, the complainant informed the accused’s church mates, who helped him find an alternative accommodation.
The complainant filed a police report at Marondera Central Police Station after he was assured by the accused’s church mates that Zunzanyika will not harm him.
Courage Chakawa represented the State.
Source – newsday