- 'CHAMISA is responsible for opposition problems because of his alleged dictatorial style of leadership'
- 3National Railways of ZIMBABWE workers died last night in train crash between Mutare and Machipanda
- ZANU-PF initiates MNANGAGWA third term in office campaign
- 'I and my family are Zanu- PF and will not donate to opposition '-Chivayo
- Jailed Russian Alexei Navalny an opposition leader, has died
After numerous resignations by Labour Shadow Cabinet Members, in the aftermath of the ‘BREXI’, the labour leader, Jeremy Corbyn is digging in his heels and claims that the Labour ballot had “no constitutional legitimacy” . The Labour Economic advisor also, reportedly, stood down today. By Sibusiso Ngwenya. More news to follow………….
photo-online labour leader, Jeremy Corbyn