- (MP) BYO JASMINE KOKS TOFFA REMINDS ZIMBABWEANS THAT VOTER REGISTRATION is still open and calls for the public to register,..see the list of places you can register at:
- 'EMBATTLED MDC-T VP Khupe approaches Justice ministry, demanding for US$1,8 million Political Parties Finance Act (PPFA) to be channelled to her faction'.
- APPROXIMATELY 30,000 PEOPLE ATTENDED TODAY'S MARCH AGAINST RACISM IN LONDON in an expression of unity against a rise in racism, Islamophobia and anti-Semitism.
- GRACE MUGABE NOW HAS A NEW GRAND DAUGHTER BORN TO her son Russel Goreraza's South African girl friend Dineo Gwendoline
- ANDREW NGWENYA a.k.a ANDY MURIDZO was hauled before the courts yesterday after he was involved in a hit-and-run accident that damaged three cars.
At a time when the Murimba family was planning to host a welcome party to mark the return of Mr Elisha Murimba who had spent 25 in America and five years in South Africa, the celebratory mood has now turned into mourning.
Mr Murimba allegedly murdered his wife over the weekend and circumstances leading to the alleged well planned murder of Mrs Victoria Tsverukai Muzowaka Murimba are still unclear.
A distraught daughter Jamaima Munyama said her mother worked tirelessly for the upkeep of the family and it is painful that she was killed like an animal.
Residents here are also trying to come to terms with the reality with many confessing the couple had no reported domestic disputes that they knew off.
After committing the act, Mr Murimba allegedly disappeared and police have since launched a man hunt.
Information gathered by this news crew alleges that Mr Murimba left a five pegged letter whose details could not be obtained.
The body of Mrs Murimba has been taken for a post mortem in Harare with burial expected next week.
In the meantime the family grieves and is demanding justice though sadly no amount of justice can bring back the life of Mrs Victoria Murimba.
Source – ZBC