- ARTISANAL MINERS, ATTACKED AND INJURED EIGHT PEOPLE WITH MACHETES IN ESIGODINI IN A a three-day gold war that saw two alleged gold barons being arrested.
- SO , ZEC CHAIRPERSON JUSTICE PRISCILLA CHIGUMBA HAS A SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP WITH ZANU PF CABINET MINISTER Winston Chitando. This presents a clear conflict of interest: if Zanu PF loses the election her lover will lose his job. She must do the right thing and resign. Ndatenda
- DOMBOSHAVA MAN ( 38) ARRESTED FOR ALLEGEDLY ATTEMPTING to kill his three children by poisoning them.
- BULAWAYO MAN ARRESTED FOR ASSAULTING WIFE AND SHAVING HER HEAD WITH AN OKAPI KNIFE after she followed him to a sports bet shop to stop him from "wasting money."
- INFORMATION IS POWER!- Lets invite friends and family worldwide and grow our numbers as fast as 'bullet trains' and shift the balance of power from our oppressors to the people of Zimbabwe.
At a time when the Murimba family was planning to host a welcome party to mark the return of Mr Elisha Murimba who had spent 25 in America and five years in South Africa, the celebratory mood has now turned into mourning.
Mr Murimba allegedly murdered his wife over the weekend and circumstances leading to the alleged well planned murder of Mrs Victoria Tsverukai Muzowaka Murimba are still unclear.
A distraught daughter Jamaima Munyama said her mother worked tirelessly for the upkeep of the family and it is painful that she was killed like an animal.
Residents here are also trying to come to terms with the reality with many confessing the couple had no reported domestic disputes that they knew off.
After committing the act, Mr Murimba allegedly disappeared and police have since launched a man hunt.
Information gathered by this news crew alleges that Mr Murimba left a five pegged letter whose details could not be obtained.
The body of Mrs Murimba has been taken for a post mortem in Harare with burial expected next week.
In the meantime the family grieves and is demanding justice though sadly no amount of justice can bring back the life of Mrs Victoria Murimba.
Source – ZBC