- CHAMISA PROMISED SPHAGHETTI ROADS, BULLET TRAINS, WIFI GOATS, NDEBELE KINGDOM, NOW HE PROMISES TO CANCEL command agriculture programme and adopt a farm mechanisation programme where every village will benefit a tractor.
- 'Leader of the infamous MDC-T Vanguard, Shakespeare Mukoyi has threatened to "kill MDC-T Deputy Treasurer, Charlton Hwende " if he is not elected as Member of Parliament for Kuwadzana East in the forthcoming elections.'
- MDC-T leader Nelson Chamisa yesterday said he was mooting a grand coalition with National People's Party leader, Joice Mujuru, Zapu president, Dumiso Dabengwa and other smaller parties in order to dismantle President Emmerson Mnangagwa and Zanu PF's hegemony
- MDC-T NELSON CHAMISA FAIL TO CONDUCTPRIMARY ELECTIONS IN HWANGEfor the second time in few weeks as internal violence continues to dog the opposition party.
- WORLD CANCER RESERCH FUND (WCRF) suggest that ‘no amount’ of processed meat or alcohol is entirely safe and best advice is cut out bacon and alcohol to reduce cancer risk
At a time when the Murimba family was planning to host a welcome party to mark the return of Mr Elisha Murimba who had spent 25 in America and five years in South Africa, the celebratory mood has now turned into mourning.
Mr Murimba allegedly murdered his wife over the weekend and circumstances leading to the alleged well planned murder of Mrs Victoria Tsverukai Muzowaka Murimba are still unclear.
A distraught daughter Jamaima Munyama said her mother worked tirelessly for the upkeep of the family and it is painful that she was killed like an animal.
Residents here are also trying to come to terms with the reality with many confessing the couple had no reported domestic disputes that they knew off.
After committing the act, Mr Murimba allegedly disappeared and police have since launched a man hunt.
Information gathered by this news crew alleges that Mr Murimba left a five pegged letter whose details could not be obtained.
The body of Mrs Murimba has been taken for a post mortem in Harare with burial expected next week.
In the meantime the family grieves and is demanding justice though sadly no amount of justice can bring back the life of Mrs Victoria Murimba.
Source – ZBC