- MDC T SECRETARY GENERAL Douglas Mwonzora says MDC T will soon have an an extraordinary congress for the selection of a new MDC T leader and presidential candidate in preparation for 2018 general polls.
- The late MDC-T leader, Morgan Tsvangirai's mother, Lydia Zvaipa, was conspicuous by her absence at a memorial service for her son held at Mabelreign Methodist Fellowship Church in Harare yesterday, as tensions rose
- ' (UZ) VICE CHANCELLOR Professor Levi Nyagura, was arrested on Friday for allegedly fraudulently awarding Grace Ntombizodwa Mugabe a fake Doctor of Philosophy degree achieved in only three months of study'
- FORMER finance minister Mugabes cousin Ignatius Chombo the first minister to be arrested after the ouster of former President Robert Mugabe has been arrested again, this time for allegedly demanding a bribe from a fish farmer.
- INFORMATION IS POWER!-please join newzimbabwevision media platforms for regular updates, inclusive debate that has respect for all. All budding writers are welcome to send, original News articles,
At a time when the Murimba family was planning to host a welcome party to mark the return of Mr Elisha Murimba who had spent 25 in America and five years in South Africa, the celebratory mood has now turned into mourning.
Mr Murimba allegedly murdered his wife over the weekend and circumstances leading to the alleged well planned murder of Mrs Victoria Tsverukai Muzowaka Murimba are still unclear.
A distraught daughter Jamaima Munyama said her mother worked tirelessly for the upkeep of the family and it is painful that she was killed like an animal.
Residents here are also trying to come to terms with the reality with many confessing the couple had no reported domestic disputes that they knew off.
After committing the act, Mr Murimba allegedly disappeared and police have since launched a man hunt.
Information gathered by this news crew alleges that Mr Murimba left a five pegged letter whose details could not be obtained.
The body of Mrs Murimba has been taken for a post mortem in Harare with burial expected next week.
In the meantime the family grieves and is demanding justice though sadly no amount of justice can bring back the life of Mrs Victoria Murimba.
Source – ZBC