- Basic Instructions Before leaving Earth (Bible 37) ROMANS 2 God's righteous judgement
- MDC SG Mwonzora has declared all suspensions and expulsions made ahead of MDC's May elective congress null and void.
- Chivayo absolved by court of any criminal liability in the US$5,6 million fraud charge involving Zimbabwe Power Company (ZPC)’s Gwanda solar project.
- CHOLERA FEARS, no clean water stagnant water, not draining, decomposing bodies floating in Manicaland
- Whole village, police station and government complex at Rusitu in Chimanimani swept away by cyclone floods, many dead, several missing.
A MUZARABANI WOMAN ALLEGEDLY THREW HER SIX WEEK OLD BABY on Wednesday down a blair toilet after a paternity row with her husband
The accused, Fungai Muzenda of Chenguruve village under chief Kasekete allegedly dumped a 6-week-old infant in a Blair toilet after a paternity row with her husband Tongai Katsande.
Her husband Katsande allegedly saw his wife dumping the baby in the blair toilet and rushed to a nearby police base in Chadereka where he reported the baby dumping.
Two police officers rushed to the scene and saved the baby who , fortunately was still alive , before they arrested the mother. The baby was rushed to Chiwenga clinic for cleaning before being transferred to St Albert’s mission.
It is also reported that baby dumping is quite common in Guruve by sex workers claiming that unwanted pregnancies hinder their promiscous behaviour.
In another sickening story, a 50-year-old Muzarabani man Betserai Mapuwei was arrested yesterday for allegedly raping a minor before conniving with a witness Takudzwa Munda to sweep the case under the carpet by giving him a traditional hen. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya