- NGWENYAMA "the lion" KING MSWATI III renames Swaziland as the 'the Kingdom of eSwatini' which means the "land of the Swazis'
- 'MDC Alliance major partner, MDC-T is demanding that its partners must step up and show that they deserve constituencies they were allocated in the alliance agreement, because members of the alliance are mere briefcase parties not bringing supporters '
- USA PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP TWEETS "very good news" after 'Rocket man' North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un decision to stop missile launches and shut down its nuclear test site.
- ARSENAL staff and the players were on Friday in a state of profound tears and shock after Wenger disclosed that after 22 years at the helm, this will be his last season as he steps down.
- PRESIDENT RAMAPHOSA leaves the Commonwealth summit in Britain, early to deal with "Service Delivery" protests in Mahikeng South Africa
A MUZARABANI WOMAN ALLEGEDLY THREW HER SIX WEEK OLD BABY on Wednesday down a blair toilet after a paternity row with her husband
The accused, Fungai Muzenda of Chenguruve village under chief Kasekete allegedly dumped a 6-week-old infant in a Blair toilet after a paternity row with her husband Tongai Katsande.
Her husband Katsande allegedly saw his wife dumping the baby in the blair toilet and rushed to a nearby police base in Chadereka where he reported the baby dumping.
Two police officers rushed to the scene and saved the baby who , fortunately was still alive , before they arrested the mother. The baby was rushed to Chiwenga clinic for cleaning before being transferred to St Albert’s mission.
It is also reported that baby dumping is quite common in Guruve by sex workers claiming that unwanted pregnancies hinder their promiscous behaviour.
In another sickening story, a 50-year-old Muzarabani man Betserai Mapuwei was arrested yesterday for allegedly raping a minor before conniving with a witness Takudzwa Munda to sweep the case under the carpet by giving him a traditional hen. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya