- NATIONAL EMERGENCY AS CHINA SENDS 'BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS', basically an army of at least 100,000 ducks 4,827 kilometres (nearly 3,000 miles) from the eastern province of Zhejiang to Pakistan, which shares a border with the Xinjiang province. to fight locust infestation that poses a threat to regional food security.
- MALAWI PARLIAMENT ENDORSES the Cannabis Regulation Bill which allows for the farming of the three leaf herb for medicinal purposes.
- A POTENTIALLY HABITABLE EXOPLANET, K2-18b , MORE THAN DOUBLE THE size of Earth, which 'could be habitable' has just been identified.
- 'MDC-Alliance terror activist arrested in UK over a December 2019 video encouraging people to burn down service stations and businesses in Harare that he released.'
- 'NANDOS with 20,000 staff and 400 outlets in Britain allegedly use the same mops in toilets and kitchens and handle chicken without gloves '.
MVUMA: A 30-year-old man who raped his six-year-old daughter and a niece, 6, twice each before turning on his three-year-old girl child once on Tuesday appeared before the courts facing five counts of rape.
The man from village 5, Baru area, Mvuma, raped his elder daughter twice on different occasions when his wife was away.
He later raped his niece twice before turning on his youngest daughter once.
The man appeared before Gweru magistrate Tayengwa Chibanda and was not asked to plead.
He was remanded in custody to October 20 for trial.
Prosecutors told the court that between June 21 and August this year, the “rapist” father was, on different occassions, left with the three juveniles.
On the first occasion and while the two daughters were asleep the man woke the elder one up and raped her once.
He used the girl’s underwear to wipe off his semen and threw the garment under the bed.
During the same period and while his wife was attending a funeral, the man called the girl who was washing dishes outside the kitchen hut.
He pushed the juvenile onto the bed and raped her again.
Then one day, during the same period again, the man’s niece was left in his custody by her mother who had gone to Harare.
While the niece and his elder daughter were asleep in the same blankets, the man entered their room and sneaked into the bedspreads.
He fondled his niece’s chest before allegedly raping her once.
On a different date, during the same period, the man accused the two girls of making noise.
He ordered them to go to bed before following them and raping the niece again.
On August 14, the man’s wife went to church leaving him in the custody of the children. He sent his the elder daughter and the niece to fetch water at a nearby well.
While the two girls were away, the man raped his little daughter.
The toddler, however, narrated her ordeal when the mother came back from church.
It is then that the other two girls also revealed their ordeals.
A report was made to the police leading to the arrest of the man. source-newzimbabwe
see more at www.newzimbabwevision.com