- POLITICS IS A DIRTY GAME: HERO TO ZERO IN 37 YEARS: Independence 18 April 1980- Coup on 14 November 2017
- SUSPENDED (ZINARA CEO Engineer Nancy Masiyiwa-Chamisa and finance director Taranhike fired, for alleged gross incompetence and abuse of office.
- (RBZ) orders banks to freeze all accounts belonging to, Kudakwashe Tagwirei a.k.a 'Queen Bee's Sakunda Holdings, Sakunda Holdings sister companies; Access Finance, Spartan Security and Croco Motors,
- SHEFFIELD CLIMATE CHANGE PROTEST: brought city to a standstill as children lobby the government and people over the destruction of the climate,
- UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE 2019 class of graduating medical students to boycott their graduation due to be capped by President Mnangagwa.
MVUMA: A 30-year-old man who raped his six-year-old daughter and a niece, 6, twice each before turning on his three-year-old girl child once on Tuesday appeared before the courts facing five counts of rape.
The man from village 5, Baru area, Mvuma, raped his elder daughter twice on different occasions when his wife was away.
He later raped his niece twice before turning on his youngest daughter once.
The man appeared before Gweru magistrate Tayengwa Chibanda and was not asked to plead.
He was remanded in custody to October 20 for trial.
Prosecutors told the court that between June 21 and August this year, the “rapist” father was, on different occassions, left with the three juveniles.
On the first occasion and while the two daughters were asleep the man woke the elder one up and raped her once.
He used the girl’s underwear to wipe off his semen and threw the garment under the bed.
During the same period and while his wife was attending a funeral, the man called the girl who was washing dishes outside the kitchen hut.
He pushed the juvenile onto the bed and raped her again.
Then one day, during the same period again, the man’s niece was left in his custody by her mother who had gone to Harare.
While the niece and his elder daughter were asleep in the same blankets, the man entered their room and sneaked into the bedspreads.
He fondled his niece’s chest before allegedly raping her once.
On a different date, during the same period, the man accused the two girls of making noise.
He ordered them to go to bed before following them and raping the niece again.
On August 14, the man’s wife went to church leaving him in the custody of the children. He sent his the elder daughter and the niece to fetch water at a nearby well.
While the two girls were away, the man raped his little daughter.
The toddler, however, narrated her ordeal when the mother came back from church.
It is then that the other two girls also revealed their ordeals.
A report was made to the police leading to the arrest of the man. source-newzimbabwe
see more at www.newzimbabwevision.com