- 'ONLY THIRTY' attend Movement for Democratic Change formation led by Thokozani Khupe at their manifesto launch in Harare
- PHOTOS OF TOYAL HIGHNESSES THE DUKE AND DUCHESSOF SUSSEX, WEDDING PHOTOS-was a special one indeed as she smiled throughout, the wedding,
- ROYAL WEDDING, TO BE WATCHED BY OVER ONE BILLION PEOPLE WORLDWIDE Die hard Royal fans, in their thousands are streaming to the Windsor area in London, for space to watch the historical event as Megan Markle marries Prince Harry at St Georges Chapel
- A CUBANA de AVIACION Boeing 737-200 has crashed with 104 people on board on takeoff from Havana's Jose Marti International Airport.
- MASS SCHOOL SHOOTING AT SANTA FE HIGH SCHOOL IN USA, leaves ten dead
The air crash occured when a plane reported as S2-AGU, a Bombardier Dash 8 Q400, operated by US-Bangla, a Bangladeshi airline, veered off the runway on landing on Monday resulting , in a blaze.
There were 67 passengers and four crew on board the doomed flight and authorities are still to confirm the casualty toll.
At the time of writing, it was reported that seventeen people have so far been rescued from the crash and the airport is closed off to flights currently. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya
photo-bbc-The crashed plane at at Tribhuvan International Airport in Nepal’s capital, Kathmandu.