- 'EMBATTLED MDC-T VP Khupe approaches Justice ministry, demanding for US$1,8 million Political Parties Finance Act (PPFA) to be channelled to her faction'.
- APPROXIMATELY 30,000 PEOPLE ATTENDED TODAY'S MARCH AGAINST RACISM IN LONDON in an expression of unity against a rise in racism, Islamophobia and anti-Semitism.
- GRACE MUGABE NOW HAS A NEW GRAND DAUGHTER BORN TO her son Russel Goreraza's South African girl friend Dineo Gwendoline
- ANDREW NGWENYA a.k.a ANDY MURIDZO was hauled before the courts yesterday after he was involved in a hit-and-run accident that damaged three cars.
- A MUZARABANI WOMAN ALLEGEDLY THREW HER SIX WEEK OLD BABY on Wednesday down a blair toilet after a paternity row with her husband .
A SERVING UK BORDER FORCE OFFICER (36) from Dover and eleven others have been arrested, in a sting targeting drug and firearms import.
French police detained the UK Border Force officer and three three British nationals at the Port of Calais and recovered a total of eleven firearms, which included nine handguns and two revolvers, ammunition , 34 kgs of cocaine, and 7kgs of heroin.
Six men are due to appear in court over the offences, namely Christopher Hendra, 29, of Sittingbourne, Kent; Liam Attwell, 18, of Ashford, Kent; Terry Willett, 31, of Canterbury, Kent; Daniel Duvall, 36, of Maidstone, Kent; Craig Brabon, 36, of Faversham, Kent and Christopher Whitehead, 40, of Orpington, Kent. Source-Telegraph