- 'IF ZIMBABWE'S OPPOSITION FEEL ELECTORAL PROCESSES ARE BEING VIOLATED, THEY SHOULD SEEK LEGAL JUSTICE, NOT MAKE UNREASONABLE DEMANDS'- chairperson of The Elders, Kofi Annan
- SHOCKING: CHAMISA SITS IDLY, AS HIS SECURITY ASSAULT AN MDC ALLIANCE CANDIDATE (76) SPRAY CHEMICAL INTO HIS EYES, THROW AWAY HIS KEYS AND LEAVE HIM HELPLESSLY WRITHING IN PAIN ALONE IN THE BUSH:
- FORMER ENERGY MINISTER, SAMUEL UNDENGE has been jailed four years’ imprisonment, for abuse of public office.
- ZIMBABWE'S 31 JULY 2018 ELECTIONS -LAND IS AT STAKE 'Don't lose sleep over demos... opposition is making unnecessary noise', says Zim president at a'whites only' rally at Borrowdale race course in Harare.
- ZIMBABWEAN TWINS, JAILED 14 AND 15 YEARS FOR RAPING AND SEXUALLY ASSAULTING an 11-year-old girl over a period of several months in UK
A SERVING UK BORDER FORCE OFFICER (36) from Dover and eleven others have been arrested, in a sting targeting drug and firearms import.
French police detained the UK Border Force officer and three three British nationals at the Port of Calais and recovered a total of eleven firearms, which included nine handguns and two revolvers, ammunition , 34 kgs of cocaine, and 7kgs of heroin.
Six men are due to appear in court over the offences, namely Christopher Hendra, 29, of Sittingbourne, Kent; Liam Attwell, 18, of Ashford, Kent; Terry Willett, 31, of Canterbury, Kent; Daniel Duvall, 36, of Maidstone, Kent; Craig Brabon, 36, of Faversham, Kent and Christopher Whitehead, 40, of Orpington, Kent. Source-Telegraph