- Prophet Makandiwa warns Mnangagwa of an inevitable foreign military intervention
- 'CHAMISA, YOU FAIL TO REPAINT HARVEST HOUSE, replace broken windows yet fantasize about rebuilding Zimbabwe! What errant nonsense is that?' MDC-T VP Gutu.
- 'Mnangagwa has warned his nephew 'Queen Bee' Tagwirei, against withholding Command Agriculture fuel'
- BASIC INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH (BIBLE) 34 FEAR-Psalm 56:3 'When I am afraid, I put my trust in you'.
- BREAKING NEWS: MDC-T Alliance principal Tendai Biti has this morning been convicted of contravening the Electoral Act, by magistrate Ms Gloria Takundwa
A 17-year-old boy was found with a gunshot wound in a street in the south of the capital.
He was discovered with critical injuries on Warham Street in Southwark on Saturday evening.
Scotland Yard confirmed that officers were called to reports of gunshots on nearby Cooks Road at about 6.05pm.
Paramedics from the London Ambulance Service and London’s Air Ambulance rushed to the scene, but the victim could not be saved and was pronounced dead just before 7pm.
The death is the latest in a spate of violent crimes in the capital, as police investigate more than 60 alleged murders so far this year.
Earlier this week Donald Trump compared London hospitals to an Afghan war zone.
The teenage gun victim’s next of kin have been informed but formal identification is yet to take place.
A post-mortem examination will take place in due course.
No arrests have been made.
Anyone with information should contact officers on 101 quoting reference cad 6414/5May, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111. source yahoo news