- 'COURT UPHOLDS charges against this flag Mawarire, trade unionists Mutasa and Moyo, of trying to subvert a constitutionally elected government'
- SADC REGION DECLARE 25 th October as solidarity day against sanctions on Zimbabwe , and war vets recommend anti-sanctions holiday on 25 th October
- ' A BULAWAYO TOUT (33) KILLED his cousin (40) with an iron bar and broomstick then reported to police that he had found him dead.'
- ZANU PF dep youth league leader Matutu says Prof Moyo has lost relevance and is a useless and permanent fugitive.
- Coltart says Mnangagwa's intensifying of crackdown against the opposition, use of brute force to crush people's dissent indicates gvt fear of the new wave
www.newzimbabwevision.com says this must have been a very frightening incident for passengers having crashed and then found themselves in a situation where they could shake the bus in exiting through emergency doors and windows only to have the bus possibly toppling over onto them either side as it was hanging precariously as seen in the photo.
THIRTY-EIGHT people were injured when a Munenzva bus they were travelling on veered off the road and landed on roadside guardrails at the 140km peg along the Beitbridge-Masvingo Road on Tuesday.
Masvingo provincial police spokesperson Chief Inspector Charity Mazula confirmed the accident yesterday.
“I can confirm that a 69-seater bus towing a trailer, which belongs to Munenzva Bus Company was involved in an accident at the 140km peg along the Beitbridge-Masvingo Road on Tuesday midnight,” Mazula said.
“It had 63 passengers on board and was travelling from South Africa to Masvingo. The driver of the bus, Tinosengwa Vengai, lost control of the bus at a bridge and it veered off the road and landed on the rails in the process, with 38 people incurring minor injuries.newsdayINFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 206,362Members2)ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 32,224 Members3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 18,708 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,802 likes22,796 followers.
https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967 Followed by 12,360 people.