- 'WIFI FOR GOATS, sphaghetti roads 40 min flight to Harare yet MDC local roads are a mess under illegitimate MDC president Chamisa'-VP Chiwenga
- PARLIAMENT business ground to an abrupt halt yesterday after MDC MPs were evicted from Harare hotel rooms to pave way for Zanu PF delegates booked in the same facilities for the duration of their party conference in Goromonzi, 32km south-east of the capital.
- 'ILLEGITIMATE President Mnangagwa has removed Chief Ndiweni, blocked his allowances and ordered that his vehicle must be withdrawn from him as he is not the legitimate Chief'
- Members of the Zimbabwe Republic Police are reported to have gone on the rampage as randomly assaulting the public in Harare on Thursday night Human Rights Lawyer Douglas Coltart has reported.
- Faced with food shortage, drugs and medical and psychiatric doctors, Ingutsheni mental health hospital in Bulawayo will tomorrow get an early Christimas after a group of well-wishers promised to donate goods to the institution.
www.newzimbabwevision.com says this must have been a very frightening incident for passengers having crashed and then found themselves in a situation where they could shake the bus in exiting through emergency doors and windows only to have the bus possibly toppling over onto them either side as it was hanging precariously as seen in the photo.
THIRTY-EIGHT people were injured when a Munenzva bus they were travelling on veered off the road and landed on roadside guardrails at the 140km peg along the Beitbridge-Masvingo Road on Tuesday.
Masvingo provincial police spokesperson Chief Inspector Charity Mazula confirmed the accident yesterday.
“I can confirm that a 69-seater bus towing a trailer, which belongs to Munenzva Bus Company was involved in an accident at the 140km peg along the Beitbridge-Masvingo Road on Tuesday midnight,” Mazula said.
“It had 63 passengers on board and was travelling from South Africa to Masvingo. The driver of the bus, Tinosengwa Vengai, lost control of the bus at a bridge and it veered off the road and landed on the rails in the process, with 38 people incurring minor injuries.newsdayINFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 206,362Members2)ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 32,224 Members3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 18,708 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,802 likes22,796 followers.
https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967 Followed by 12,360 people.