- BREXIT: 670.000 MARCH IN LONDON...an estimated 670,000 people marched today in an anti Brexit London march.
- CAMEROON COURT REJECTS all legal objections to the presidential polls in Yaounde.
- 'DEMOCRACY? '-MDC NATIONAL organising secretary Amos Chibaya has slammed the door shut on wannabe presidents, saying Nelson Chamisa will go uncontested.
- ZIMBABWE MAJOR CRACKDOWN ON FOREX DEALERS to net Zanu pf bigwigs top executives in banks, companies and State institutions.
- 'ZIMBABWE'S RESETTLED FARMERS will no longer get free assistance from government, such as seed, fertiliser, diesel and tractors amongst other agricultural inputs, as the command agriculture programme is "riddled with corruption'-Zimbabwe's minister of finance Mthuli Ncube
Dr Mugoni who is Secretary General of Zimbabwe Hospital Doctors association was suspended this Friday evening for bringing the name of the association into disrepute.
“Reference is made to the various complaints lodged against you by our members. It is alleged that on the 31st of May 2018, in your capacity as the Secretary General of the Zimbabwe Hospital Doctors Association (ZHDA), you addressed apolitical party rally in Gweru.
“This is a violation of the ZHDA Constitution (adoptedin2015), particularly section1.3, as well as the foundations on which the association was formed.
“Furthermore, you used the name of the association without prior permission from the members and/or executive. This is tantamount to bringing the name of the association to disrepute, and is a violation of the medical council regulations which state that you cannot be part of any political movement during your internship,” ZHDA members said in a statement.
Dr Mugoni chanted Zanu PF slogan in Gweru before thanking President Emmerson Mnangagwa and Vice President Constantino Chiwenga for awarding them an increment “we were not expecting.”
He could not finish giving his speech as he broke down uncontrollably.
ZDHA said although Dr Mugoni is free to associate with any party as an individual member, the association does not associate with any political party.
“In light of these allegations, we as the members have effectively suspended you from the position of Secretary General.”
All benefits and privileges are also suspended, pending an investigation and a hearing,” said ZDHA. Source – Byo24News