- BETWEEN 50 000 AND 100 000 ZIMBABWEANS WILL DIE OF CORONAVIRUS in the next months, Bulawayo Mpilo Clinical Director Solwayo Ngwenya has foretold.
- INFORMATION MINISTRY PERMANANT SECRETARY NICK MANGWANA has hinted at a total lockdown of Harare and Bulawayo following a spike in Covid-19 positive cases in the two cities.
- A SENIOR Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) Bulawayo, manager died on Sunday after being diagnosed with Coronavirus.
- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER, NELSON CHAMISA IN media backlash after addressing his inaugural e-rally using Shona language and failing to be inclusive. on Sunday.
- A POLICE OFFICER , Constable Cosmas Kwangwari, based at Chivhu Police Station died on the spot on Friday after he was run over by a haulage truck which had six passengers on board and was evading a roadblock at the 136-kilometre peg along the Harare-Masvingo Highway.ble
It doesnt rain but it pours for the Apostolic community, who, about a week ago lost 14 members of the Mugodhi Apostolic Church who died after a maize lorry ran over them at a bus stop. This morning eleven 11 people died, five from Sungano Yevapositori of Karimbika area in UMP in a collision between their commuter omnibus and a Honda fit near Headlands as they were travelling from their annual passover celebration in Bazel Bridge, Manicaland.
Five people in the Honda fit and six people from the Apostolic group kombi died on the spot.
16 injured victims were admitted to Marondera Provincial Hospital, and three were transferred to Parirenyatwa Hospital, while four were treated and discharged. More news to follow. Sibusiso Ngwenya