- 'MDC protests are, a desperate,clueless, terrorist, now G40-Zanu-PF led MDC Chamisa group to take over power, unconstitutionally' Obert Gutu:
- JONATHAN MOYO CALLS ON UN to invade Zimbabwe on grounds of Responsibility to Protect doctrine popularly known as R2P
- Bulawayo business community file urgent High court application to ban the Bulawayo, Monday planned MDC protest
- ' Ntabazinduna Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months as a political sham trial influenced by Zanu-PF and Obert Mpofu.' Coltart
- BREAKING NEWS: MDC National Chairperson Tabitha has been arrested, in Bulawayo shortly after Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months.
It doesnt rain but it pours for the Apostolic community, who, about a week ago lost 14 members of the Mugodhi Apostolic Church who died after a maize lorry ran over them at a bus stop. This morning eleven 11 people died, five from Sungano Yevapositori of Karimbika area in UMP in a collision between their commuter omnibus and a Honda fit near Headlands as they were travelling from their annual passover celebration in Bazel Bridge, Manicaland.
Five people in the Honda fit and six people from the Apostolic group kombi died on the spot.
16 injured victims were admitted to Marondera Provincial Hospital, and three were transferred to Parirenyatwa Hospital, while four were treated and discharged. More news to follow. Sibusiso Ngwenya