- MINISTER Prisca Mupfumira, out on $5 000 bail for alleged criminal abuse of office, was ejected from yesterday’s Zanu pf Politburo.
- 'WHITE ELEPHANT PROJECT LIKE Chivhayo Electricity project in Gwanda, Mugabe's nephew dumps multimillion dolar Harare water project'
- ESTRANGED WIFE OF BRIG GEN MUTISI , ex Zim Consolidated Diamond Company (ZCDC) audit executive Dr Cleopatra Mutisi is facing murder charges
- AT LEAST SIX BILLS, lapsed after the august House failed to debate and pass them and dozed off during the First Session of the Ninth Parliament.
- MDC SEEKS HIGH COURT ORDER TO INTERDICT Home Affairs minister Mathema, Police Com-Gen Matanga and Officer Commanding Police Harare Central District from threatening the MDC party’s employees and interfering with the MDC business at Morgan Richard Tsvangirai House in Harare.
It doesnt rain but it pours for the Apostolic community, who, about a week ago lost 14 members of the Mugodhi Apostolic Church who died after a maize lorry ran over them at a bus stop. This morning eleven 11 people died, five from Sungano Yevapositori of Karimbika area in UMP in a collision between their commuter omnibus and a Honda fit near Headlands as they were travelling from their annual passover celebration in Bazel Bridge, Manicaland.
Five people in the Honda fit and six people from the Apostolic group kombi died on the spot.
16 injured victims were admitted to Marondera Provincial Hospital, and three were transferred to Parirenyatwa Hospital, while four were treated and discharged. More news to follow. Sibusiso Ngwenya